The GROUPE ASCOMA Recruitment 2021… GROUPE ASCOMA advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
GROUPE ASCOMA invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
GROUPE ASCOMA Recruitment 2021
1. Job Title: Senior Sales Account Executive
- To cater for clients underwriting and claims issues for efficient and effective brokerage services within the Ascoma Group
- Must demonstrate a high level of technical understanding of various insurance products
- Must be competent in insurance underwriting strategies as well as practices and be able to dictates policy adjustments in line with client requirements
- The candidate must have in depth knowledge and understanding of claims management and claim administration practices or possess some level claims adjustment abilities.
- Candidate must be able to understand and drive a pre and post loss surveys with related parties on-behalf of clients.
- The candidate must be able to offer key, sound, and accurate technical advice to clients to ensure they align their insurance pack with the operations of their business.
- Must be good at generating and create sound technical and audit reports on client insurance requirement
- Assist Chief Operating Officer in organizing, planning and implementing strategy for the department and driving company growth
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer
- Maintain contact with team members and all departments
- Maintain contacts with clients and insurance companies
- Normal office environment
- Roaming (to be determined as and when)
OTHER TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge in General Insurance, Reinsurance and related fields of study
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office packs
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- ACII holder or equivalent
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow activities
- Ability to identify and evaluate alternative solution to problems
- Ability to take timely decisions
- Ability to establish objective, targets and goals
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to build up good working relations with both internal and external parties
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to think out the box and adapt quickly
- Emotionality – ability to control anger, frustrations and tension
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- High ethical standards
- Ability to adapt well to changes in assignments and priorities, adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions or unexpected obstacles, approaches change positively and adjust behavior accordingly.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 July, 2020