Golder Recruitment 2022/2023. Golder invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Golder Recruitment 2022.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Golder is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Junior Accountant
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture.
Golder Associates Ghana is seeking a Junior Accountant to ensure the delivery of a highly professional service to the Company by taking ownership of the Ghana Finance function within the Finance BU.
Key Duties And Responsibilities Will Include
To ensure the delivery of a highly professional service to the Company by taking ownership of various functions relating to the following categories:
- Trade payables
- Various Tax returns filing
- Obtain WHT certificates
- Liaising with GRA
- Admin related as delegated by the Regional Financial Lead
Within The Above Responsibilities Include
- Accurately prepare monthly payment reconciliations of creditor account statements against the A/P supplier statements to BST as required.
- Ensure invoices are properly authorized in accordance with levels of authority.
- To follow up on invoices not yet authorised or not yet received from suppliers daily.
- Accurately process / capture invoices in BST / Accounts Payable in order to effect payment on time.
- Managing creditors and payment on due dates as per age analysis.
- Check & match invoices against orders.
- Resolve queries on creditor accounts as delegated by the Creditor Lead.
- Request for journals where necessary.
- To correct supplier & General Ledger accounts daily.
- Accurately reconcile G/L and creditors accounts on a monthly basis.
- Embraces concept of leading and promoting health and safety culture.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Matric and related tertiary qualification e.g. Bookkeeping Diploma or equivalent
- Min 3 years’ experience in full function Creditors / accounts payable
- Good understanding of age analysis of accounts and understand general ledger structures
- Excellent professional work standard / high ethics
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must have a flair strong for accounting / figures
- Excellent communication skills (English) on all levels
- Enjoy working in a team
- Strong problem-solving skills (queries)
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude
- Able to work independently and proactively without supervision
- Results driven
- Ability to work against and meet deadlines in all circumstances
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality & high levels of integrity
- Taking full ownership, responsibility and accountability in all tasks
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- General computer literate (Windows, MS Word, Excel & Outlook)
- BST or BWO
Your Benefits At Golder Will Include
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Opportunity to work closely with our water teams in South Africa, Australia, Europe, US and Canada.
- Opportunity to work closely with our Environment, Waste and Engineering teams
- Opportunity to develop your career in the specific area of your interest.
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder, a member of WSP, is a leading global specialised engineering and consulting organisation with over 60 years of successful service to its clients. By joining forces with WSP in 2022, Golder is now part of a 14,000-person strong earth and environment practice, providing engineering, remediation, regulatory & compliance, design and environmental services on projects that span all seven continents. Our professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialised skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment, and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil & gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
At Golder, we care about our people – we operate with integrity and embrace diversity. Our ownership structure affords us the opportunity to invest in our careers and take pride in something we truly own. All qualified applicants who meet the specific criteria outlined above are encouraged to apply for this role.
Please note: Golder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17th June. 2022
- The Golder DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Golder Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Golder Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Golder Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.