The Gold Fields Recruitment 2021/2022… | Gold Fields Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Gold Fields recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Gold Fields Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Gold Fields recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Gold Fields.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Gold Fields Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Mining Engineer
The Mining Department is seeking to employ an experienced, competent and self-motivated Mining Engineer who will be responsible for short-to-medium term Mine Planning in a high volume selective mining environment. The successful applicant, in performing his/her assigned responsibilities will be expected to influence the main cost drivers in his/her area of responsibility.
- Ensure that mining is done to specification
- Generate short term production schedules and forecasts for weekly and monthly mine plans
- Develop Pit and Waste Dump schedules for three monthly and annual rolling mine plans
- Design Pits, Waste Dumps, Stockpiles, Haul Roads and other accesses
- Generate and monitor volumetric and spatial compliance to mine plans
- Provide technical support to Mining Contractor, Mine Operations team and other stakeholders
- Ensure that Mine Planning is carried out in compliance with legislation, regulations and standards
· Ensure pit and dump design implementation meet all technical and safety requirements
- Prepare month-end reports
- Assist with Drill and Blast designs, planning, scheduling sequencing and implementation
- Monitor the activities of the blasting section in order to control wall limits
- Train and develop junior engineers and other allied personnel
· Liaise with all Mining major stakeholders for organizing and implementing all Pre and Post Blasting tasks.
· Ensuring the achievement of qualitative and quantitative outputs through the efficient utilization of available resources
· Initiating cost saving practices and productivity improvements of specially assigned projects in the department
- BSc in Mining Engineering
- Experience in Open Pit Drill and Blast
- Advance Knowledge and experience in Short Term Mine Planning
- Demonstrated abilities in people management
- Blasting Certificate will be an advantageous
- Must have practical experience in the use of relevant mine planning software, i.e. Surpac, Xpac and Alastri
- SAP proficiency
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Medical fitness for the position and environment
- Must possess a valid Ghanaian driver’s license
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 July. 2021
- Gold Fields DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Gold Fields Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Gold Fields Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Gold Fields Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.