Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the GMIT Non-EU Student Scholarships Ireland is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The GMIT Non-EU Student Scholarships Ireland and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for GMIT Non-EU Student Scholarships Ireland are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for GMIT Non-EU Student Scholarships Ireland
Here are some brief descriptions of the top GMIT Non-EU Student Scholarships Ireland.
Scholarships are available for Non-EU students, as a bursary to the value of up to 30% of non-EU fees.
Non-EU fees for the academic year 2022/2023 are:
- Undergraduate Programmes – €9,950
- Postgraduate Programmes – €12,000
If you are a Non-EU student thinking of applying to study in GMIT then you may qualify for a GMIT scholarship in recognition of your English language attainment, your country of origin, or both. These bursaries are reviewed annually.
Scroll down for information on all Scholarships available to non-EU students.
THE CLADDAGH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME – FOR CHINESE STUDENTS ONLY
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology is delighted to announce we are offering eight scholarships through the Claddagh Scholarship Programme.
These scholarships are for Chinese nationals only who are taking a place on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at any of the five GMIT campuses from September 2022.
- Undergraduate – €1,000* reduction in tuition fees for each year of studies
- Postgraduate – €2,000* reduction in tuition fees (1 Year Programme)
The Claddagh Scholarship Programme was established and organised by Education in Ireland, which reports directly to the Ministry of Education and Skills in Ireland.
The Programme was officially launched by the Irish Minister for Education in October 2015.
Click here for more details.
GMIT SCHOLARSHIPS – OPEN TO ALL NON-EU STUDENTS
1. English Language Attainment Scholarships
|Course||IELTS Score||Bursary Value|
|Undergraduate*||6.5 or higher||15%|
|Postgraduate**||6.5 or higher||15%|
*Minimum admission requirements: IELTS 5.5
**Minimum admission requirements: IELTS 6.0
2. Country of Origin Scholarships
GMIT also offers scholarships to Non-EU students depending upon their country of origin.
|Course||Student Country of Origin||Bursary Value|
|Foundation, Undergraduate or Postgraduate||Countries with a Gross Domestic Product of $ 5000, or less||15%|
|Foundation, Undergraduate or Postgraduate||Countries with a Gross Domestic Product of less than $20,000 per year but greater than $5000||10%|
|Foundation, Undergraduate or Postgraduate||Countries with a Gross Domestic Product greater than $20,000 per year||5%|
* In all instances the determination of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) figures for applicants to Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes at GMIT will be assessed through the most recently available statistics from the World Bank.
3. Continuation of scholarships
Once you have been awarded one or both of these scholarships, you can continue to avail of these bursaries during your time at GMIT, subject to the following condition:
- You will be awarded your scholarship(s) every year provided that you successfully progress in your programme of study with at least a 55% average in yearly examinations. If you are repeat attending or repeating examinations only, you will not qualify for scholarships for that academic year. Once you successfully complete your repeat year, you can qualify for the scholarship again in subsequent years, once your average is over 55%.
- If you progress from a GMIT undergraduate programme to a GMIT postgraduate programme, you will automatically qualify for a scholarship to the value of 30% off the quoted fee for that postgraduate programme.
GMIT Galway Campus
Tel: +353 91 742149