The Ghana National Media Commission (NMC) Recruitment 2023/2024… | NMC Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Ghana National Media Commission (NMC) recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ghana National Media Commission (NMC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Ghana National Media Commission NMC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana National Media Commission (NMC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Ghana National Media Commission (NMC) Recruitment 2023/2024
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is a United States-based research and policy non-profit organization that discovers and promotes effective solutions to global poverty problems. As its core business, IPA brings together researchers and decision-makers to design, rigorously evaluate, and refine these solutions and their applications, ensuring that the evidence created is used to improve the lives of the world’s poor. IPA has conducted hundreds of randomized evaluations across sectors, learning both whether programs work, and how they can work better.
- Reports to: Reports to: Respective Supervisor of Department
- Location: Accra/Tamale, Ghana (with the possibility of working remotely until travel is possible)
- Length of Commitment: Duration of National Service
- Desired start date: September 1st 2023
- Deadline to apply: July 31st 2023
- Job Code: 21312023
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) seeks qualified applicants for various National Service/Internship positions in IPA Ghana from September 2023 to August 2023. These positions offer an opportunity to gain first-hand field management experience in an organization undertaking cutting-edge development research.
Selected candidates will be placed with projects based in either Tamale or Accra.
Interns will work closely with Project Coordinators, Project Associates and other field staff on various studies in the areas of Health, Education and Agriculture. They will also help with preliminary data analysis and monitoring of field work.
Interns will perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Provide support in organizing meetings, preparations for various official functions organized by the Organization.
- Provide support in general office management
- Support to staff as may be assigned in printing, photocopying and other ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Providing logistical support to project teams during fieldwork.
- Provide support to HR Associate or designate in document filing, cv downloads, setting up of reminders, and any other HR related tasks that may be assigned within his/her capacity.
- Assist the IT Assistant in the setup of equipment such as laptops, projectors and other specialist IT equipment, ensuring that systems are ready for use and operating correctly.
- Assist the IT Assistant in the management, tracking and billing of devices rented to projects
- Assist in the management of inventory items both IT and non-IT items
- Provide support to Research Quality Team
- Aid the Procurement Associate with regards to invoice sourcing, filling of procurement documents, vendor follow-ups and any other duties that may be assigned within his/her capacity.
- Provide support in the procurement tendering process
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration , Humanities and Social sciences, Computer Science or a related field;
- Excellent management and organizational skills, along with strong quantitative skills
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English;
- Flexible, self-motivating, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently, and a team player;
- Experience living in a developing country is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of and experience with MS Office applications;
- Familiarity with Administrative tasks preferred;
- Willingness to work in the field.
How to Apply for Ghana National Media Commission (NMC) Recruitment 2023
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2023 Ghana National Media Commission recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Health Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the NMC recruitment date for 2023. Once approval has been gotten for the 2023 NMC recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2023 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the NMC recruitment exercise.
- Ghana National Media Commission DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana National Media Commission Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Ghana National Media Commission Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana National Media Commission Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.