Ghana National Ambulance Service (NAS) Jobs 2020 recruitment adverts has released online. Ghana National Ambulance Service recruitment 2020, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Ghana National Ambulance Service (NAS) Jobs 2020 Jobs Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants From Ethiopia can apply for the available vacancies before the Job application deadline. 2020 Ghana National Ambulance Service Jobs details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below, obtained from an official source.
Ghana National Ambulance Service (NAS) Recruitment Application Details
1. Job Title: Emergency Medical Technician – Basic Drivers
The Ghana National Ambulance Service is Recruiting Qualified Personnel to be trained as Emergency Medical Technician – Basic Drivers.
Eligible applicant must be:
• A Ghanaian Citizen
• With No Criminal Record And Of Good Character
• Between The Ages Of 18 Years And 35 Years
• Physically, mentally and medically fit
• Height: Male – 68m (minimum), Female -1.60m (minimum)
• Good eyesight
• Not allergic to bloody situations
• Not epileptic
• Able to work under pressure
• Valid (NHIA) Card
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must satisfy general requirement grade A and B and must possess BECE Certificate in addition to the following:
• Driving license of at least category ‘C’ or above
• At least Credit passes in 3 SSSCE/WASSCE subjects, including English, Mathematics and Science or its equivalent; Or
• Motor Vehicle Mechanics (MVM), 3-year NVTI in Automobile Engineering, or its equivalent
JOB PROFILE SYNOPSIS
Qualified applicant would go through intensive 12 months training which involve:
• Class Room Lectures: Physical Drills, Stress Drills, Practical Attachments at Accident and Emergency Wards of Selected Hospitals and Ambulance Stations.
• Successful applicants should be prepared to work in any part of the country.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
Purchase e-voucher card at a cost of GHS 50.00 from any branch of GCB and ADB across the country. Log on to http://training.nas.gov.gh and follow the proceeding instructions to continence application online.
Screening and Examination
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for screening and examination at designated screening centers.
Successful Applicants will be invited in batches, for Medical Screening and physical examination.
Only applicants who are successful in the Medical Examination will be recruited for training.
Sale of e-Vouchers at all Branches of the GCB & ADB Bank commences on 12- December, 2019 and ends on 31″ December, 2019.
• The National Ambulance Service has not contracted any middleman to recruit on its behalf and as such no monies should be paid to anybody with regards to to application.
• Please do not submit more than one application form.
• All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC and any applicant who is found to have presented forged documents will be prosecuted.
The Chief Executive Officer
National Ambulance Service
P. O. Box MB 423,
Accra – Ministries
Ghana – West Africa
Tel: 0554-551240 / 0541-883186 / 0203-452970 / 0203-452966
email: firstname.lastname@example.org / website: nas.gov.gh
Closing Date: 31 December 2019