The Ghana Maritime Authority (GMA) Recruitment 2021/2022… | GMA Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Ghana Maritime Authority (GMA) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Maritime Authority (GMA) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Ghana Maritime Authority GMA recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Maritime Authority (GMA).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Ghana Maritime Authority (GMA) Recruitment 2021/2022
The Ghana Maritime Authority invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the following position
Job Title: Coxswain
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
• Commanding and operating the engines of the Authority’s speed boat
• Safely navigating and steering the boat
• Preventive maintenance and preservation of the boat
• Carrying out any seaman duties as may be directed
• Performing any other duties as may be assigned
Field based with occasional visits to the Authority’s Branch Offices at Tema and Takoradi
Qualification Required & Experience
• Possess WASSCE or GCE Ordinary (“O”) Level certificate
• Possess Coxswain’s certificate or must have undergone a Coxswain’s training course
• Must have good boat handing and piloting skills
• Have 5 years experience
• Be 18 years of age or above
• Must meet medical requirements
Candidates with basic safety training sea service will be at an advantage
Location: Tema and Takoradi
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to: The Director General Ghana Maritime Authority PMB 34,Ministries Post Office Accra Or Call us on: 0302-662122
- The Ghana Maritime Authority DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Maritime Authority Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ghana Maritime Authority Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Maritime Authority Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.