The Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) Recruitment 2022/2023 – gij.edu.gh… | GIJ Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaians for 2022/2023 Ghana Institute of Journalism GIJ recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
- 1 Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) Recruitment 2022/2023
- 2 How to Apply for Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) Recruitment 2022
- 3 GIJ Recruitment Date
- 4 GIJ Recruitment Closing Date
Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) Recruitment 2022/2023
How to Apply for Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) Recruitment 2022
All applicants are to apply for the Ghana Institute of Journalism (GIJ) recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
GIJ Recruitment Date
As at the time of this publication, the GIJ recruitment date for 2022 has been announced and it’s start now.
GIJ Recruitment Closing Date
The GIJ Recruitment Closing Date is scheduled to close on 07 August, 2022.
- The Ghana Institute of Journalism DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Institute of Journalism Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Ghana Institute of Journalism Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Institute of Journalism Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.