The Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment 2021/2022… | GCS Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Ghana Customs Service (GCS) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Ghana Customs Service GCS recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Customs Service (GCS).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
- 1 Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment 2021/2022
- 2 How to Apply for Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment 2021
- 3 Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Entry Qualifications:
Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment 2021/2022
The Customs Division is responsible for collection of Import Duty, Import VAT, Export Duty, Petroleum Tax, Import Excise and other taxes.
The Customs Division also ensure the protection of revenue by preventing smuggling. This is done by physically patrolling the borders and other strategic points, examination of goods, and search of premises, as well as documents relating to the goods.
As a front-line institution at the country’s borders, Customs Division also plays a key role in surmounting external aggression and maintains the territorial integrity of Ghana. Customs Division is part of the country’s security network.
Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment Requirements
The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
N/B: Ghana Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment portal 2021 is not yet enable for successful application. DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is on.
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
Ghana Customs Service Application Starting Date
Online Registration for the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2021 will start soon.
Ghana Customs Service Application Closing Date
All applications for the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2021 closing date is not yet announced.
How to Apply for Ghana Customs Service (GCS) Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website www.gra.gov.gh to know when the form comes out eventually.
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Ghana Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Entry Qualifications:
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the GCS recruitment date for 2021. Once approval has been gotten for the 2021 GCS recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the Ghana Customs Service recruitment for 2021 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the GCS recruitment exercise.
- Ghana Customs Service DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Customs Service Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Customs Service Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.