The Ghana Civil Service (GCS) Recruitment 2023/2024-GCS Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. However, Ghana Civil Service (GCS) recruitment 2023 application form, requirements, how to apply, and guidelines will be offered for free here.
Ghana Civil Service Recruitment
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ghana Civil Service (GCS) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start?
However, this portal is basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Furthermore, they invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Ghana Civil Service GCS recruitment exercise.
Nevertheless, interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Ghana Civil Service (GCS).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field.
And the Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide authoritative technical policy advice and support on all aspects and phases of the procurement and contract cycle within the Civil Service.
2. Ensure the selection and career management of human resources in the Procurement and Supply Chain Class for efficient and effective service delivery.
3. Submit reports on the procurement functions as required by law.
4. Develop and disseminate best practices in Procurement and Supply Chain Management to promote work efficiency (GIFMIS, Contract Management in Government Business, etc).
5. Oversee the strategic implementation and revision of Procurement and Supply Chain policies and controls.
6. Represent the Procurement and Supply Chain Management class in negotiations with key stakeholders and other supplier representatives for the purpose of concluding major National and Global contracts.
7. Lead the development of Sustainable Procurement Terms and Conditions (T&C) for all Civil Service contracts to assure environmental, economic, and social interventions in Government contracts.
8. Coordinate the procurement input for the preparation of the annual national budget.
9. Ensure the development of a service-wide Acquisition Strategy which is consistent with all legislative, financial, and procurement guidelines.
10. Support the Attorney General’s Department in ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed effectively and efficiently.
11. Lead the development of systems to ensure proper contract close-out process and that all relevant documents (both hard and soft copies) are available for post-contract audit trail.
12. Ensure the establishment of a framework for the development and implementation of operational plans and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relating to contract compliance and performance management.
13. Design and implement in-house customs clearance and tax exemption facility to support service-wide clearance of off-shore contracted goods, equipment, etc.
14. Lead the conduct of monitoring and evaluation programs to determine performance levels.
- What is the Last Grade for KNUST?
- How Can I Check My Admission Status in GIJ?
- How Do I Register for Courses in GIJ?
Competencies and Skills
1. Decision–making skills
2. Strategic planning and management skills
3. Negotiation and lobbying skills;
4. Quantitative and analytical skills
5. Communication and interpersonal skills;
6. Performance Management skills
7. International Commercial Arbitration skills
8. Understanding of Government Contract Law and Interpretation of Government Business Contractual Relationships
9. And Understanding of Government Appropriation Bill Legislation
10. Proficiency in relevant IT applications
11. Report writing and presentation skills
How to Apply for Ghana Civil Service Recruitment
Applications should be submitted with the following supporting documents:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Certified true copies of academic and professional certificates
3. A maximum of four (4) page vision statement and strategic Plan for the Department (in Times New Roman 1.5cm spacing in 12 font size).
4. Addresses of three (3) referees, including telephone numbers and e-mails.
5. Applicants must complete the Public Services Commission form 2 (PSC 2), and submit same to the address below accompanied by Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic Certificates, and National Service Certificate where applicable.
6. The envelope must be clearly marked with the serial number, the position applied for, and the preferred region and addressed to: THE Chief Director Office of the Head of Civil Service.
To apply for the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
1. Make sure you confirm the deadline for any advertised position before submitting an application.
2. Hence, make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Civil Service Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
3. Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Finally, the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment 2023 offers a promising opportunity through its dedicated Recruitment Portal, ensuring efficient and transparent processes for prospective candidates.
Hence, explore the information you have read through.