The Ghana Civil Service (GCS) Recruitment 2021/2022… | GCS Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Ghana Civil Service (GCS) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ghana Civil Service (GCS) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Ghana Civil Service GCS recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Civil Service (GCS).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Ghana Civil Service (GCS) Recruitment Portal 2021/2022
Director of Procurement and Supply Chain Management
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide authoritative technical policy advice and support on all aspects and phases of the procurement and contract cycle within the Civil Service.
• Ensure the selection and career management of human resource in the Procurement and Supply Chain Class for efficient and effective service delivery.
• Submit reports on the procurement functions as required by law.
• Develop and disseminate best practices in Procurement and Supply Chain management to promote work efficiency (GIFMIS, Contract Management in Government Business, etc).
• Oversee the strategic implementation and revision of Procurement and Supply Chain policies and controls.
• Represent the Procurement and Supply Chain Management class in negotiations with key stakeholders and other supplier representatives for the purpose of concluding major National and Global contracts.
• Lead the development of Sustainable Procurement Terms and Conditions (T&C) for all Civil Service contracts to assure environmental, economic and social interventions in Government contracts.
• Coordinate the procurement input for the preparation of the annual national budget.
• Ensure the development of service-wide Acquisition Strategy which is consistent with all legislative, financial and procurement guidelines.
• Support the Attorney General’s Department in ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed effectively and efficiently.
• Lead the development of systems to ensure proper contract close out process and that all relevant documents (both hard and soft copies) are available for post contract audit trail.
• Ensure the establishment of framework for the development and implementation of operational plans and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relating to contract compliance and performance management.
• Design and implement in-house customs clearance and tax exemption facility to support service-wide clearance of off-shore contracted goods, equipment etc.
• Lead the conduct of monitoring and evaluation programmes to determine performance levels.
Ghana Civil Service Graduate Recruitment Requirements
• Must hold a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Procurement/Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent in a relevant field.
• Additional qualification (minimum postgraduate certificate) in Government Contract Law is desirable.
• A Chartered Member of any of the following professional institutions or a recognized equivalent institution:
i. Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)-MCIPS
ii. Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)-CMILT
iii. Institute for Supply Management (ISM)-CPSM
iv. National Contract Management Association (NCMA)-CPCM
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification relevant work experience, Seven (7) years of which must be in a senior management position in a reputable public or private institution.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Decision –making skills
- Strategic planning and management skills
- Negotiation and lobbying skills;
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Performance Management skills
- International Commercial Arbitration skills
- Understanding of Government Contract Law and Interpretation of Government Business Contractual Relationships
- Understanding of Government Appropriation Bill legislation
- Proficiency in relevant IT applications
- Report writing and presentation skills
Applicants must be conversant with the following:
- Public Procurement (Amendment) Act, 2016 (Act 914)
- Public Financial Management Act, 2016 (Act 921)
- Internal Audit Agency Act, 2003 (658)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Act, 2010 (Act 798)
- Civil Service Act, 1993 (Act 327) Rules, Regulations and other related legal frameworks.
Salary and other conditions of service is as applicable in the Civil Service.
How to Apply for Ghana Civil Service Recruitment
Applications should be submitted with the following supporting documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified true copies of academic and professional certificates
- A maximum of four (4) page vision statement and strategic Plan for the Department (in Times New Roman 1.5cm spacing in 12 font size).
- Addresses of three (3) referees, including telephone numbers and e-mails.
Applicants must complete the Public Services Commission form 2 (PSC 2), and submit same to the address below accompanied with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic Certificates and National Service Certificate where applicable.
The envelope must be clearly marked with the serial number, the position applied for and the preferred region and addressed to:
THE CHIEF DIRECTOR
OFFICE OF THE HEAD OF THE CIVIL SERVICE
P. O. BOX M. 49 ACCRA.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the GCS recruitment date for 2021. Once approval has been gotten for the 2021 GCS recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the Ghana Civil Service recruitment for 2021 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the GCS recruitment exercise.
- Ghana Civil Service DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Civil Service Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Civil Service Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.