The Ghana Book Development Council (GBDC) Recruitment 2022/2023… | GBDC Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ghana Book Development Council (GBDC) recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ghana Book Development Council (GBDC) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Ghana Book Development Council GBDC recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Book Development Council (GBDC).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Ghana Book Development Council (GBDC) Recruitment 2022/2023
- Company: Ghana Book Development Council
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and maintain an effective accounting and internal control systems
• Prepare annual budget and periodic financial statements in accordance with approved standards
• Record and keep the books of accounts
• Collate data for the analysis of the financial transaction. Check and vet all financial documents before payments are effected and ensure that details are properly entered into the appropriate records
• Preparation and submission of annual and other periodic departmental reports
• A minimum of Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Accounting) or equivalent professional qualification from an accredited institution
• Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana or a recognized professional accounting body
• A minimum of 3 years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable institution
• Must be conversant with the public sector rules and regulations on finance and procurement.
How to Apply
Applications together with curriculum vitae and relevant documents must be submitted to Ghana Book Development Council P.O.Box MB 430Ministries, Accra
How to Apply for Ghana Book Development Council (GBDC) Recruitment 2022
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2022 Ghana Book Development Council recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Book Development Council Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the GBDC recruitment date for 2022. Once approval has been gotten for the 2022 GBDC recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2022 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the GBDC recruitment exercise.
- Ghana Book Development Council DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Book Development Council Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Ghana Book Development Council Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Book Development Council Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.