The Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition Recruitment 2022/2023… | Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Project Coordinator
Project Title: COVID-19 Accountability Bridges: Providing Platforms for Engaging Government on Transparent and Accountable COVID-19 Expenditure
Position: Project coordinator
Employment Type: Full – time
Experience: Entry – level
Duration of the Project: 18 months
Brief Description of the Project
Ghana has 44,777 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 283 deaths as at 30th August, 2022. The effect of COVID-19 in Ghana necessitates appropriate and targeted responses from governments in order to ameliorate the effects of the pandemic on citizens and create the environment for the economy to recover. The government of Ghana has put in a place a number of measures to reduce the incidence of the COVID-19, ameliorate the effects of the virus and revamp the economy. These measures range from social intervention programs such as free and discounted utility expenses for citizens, tax exemptions for businesses and favourable loans for small and medium scale businesses. These measures have required a lot of capital.
The IMF has provided a $1 billion Rapid Credit Facility (RCF) to Ghana for responding to the corona virus pandemic. Ghana has also received $100 million for health-related logistics from the World Bank. The donor community, international organizations and even private sector donors are offering significant additional resources in cash and materials.
This project has been designed to create sustained awareness, accountability processes and effective monitoring of Government of Ghana (GoG) in administering and utilizing COVID-19 funds judiciously, both external and internal funds.
The successful applicant shall coordinate projects in a timely, effective and efficient manner; and report directly to the Head of Programmes.
Summary of Roles
• Lead project implementation, and ensure timely completion and reporting on project deliverables
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Coordinate the activities of members of the project implementation team, including external members
• Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project
• Assess project risks and provide solutions, where applicable
• Ensure project deadlines are met
• Provide information and regular support to stakeholders
• Be the point of contact for various working groups and ensure resources and equipment are always available
• Take responsibility for activity reports, donor reports and any other essential project documentation
• Engage fully as a member of GACC staff team, including participating in staff meetings and other GACC events and providing the necessary support to other team members as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
Position Qualification, Skills and Experience
• A bachelor’s degree is required. Amaster’s degree will be an advantage
• At least a minimum of three (3) years experience in a related field (essential)
• Experience in a non-governmental organization or related institution(desirable)
• Experience in governance or anti-corruption projects (desirable)
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team(essential)
• Flexible and able to multi-task on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects (essential)
• Ability to produce quality work with tight deadlines (essential)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) (essential)
• Excellent writing and presentation skills (essential)
• Persuasive and interpersonal skills (essential)
• High level of integrity and ethics (essential)
Location: C1173/12 Kotobabi Road, Pig Farm, Accra
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their Cover letter and CV in a single document with 3 professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Executive Secretary.
Closing Date: 15 October, 2022
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Females are encouraged to apply.
- The Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ghana Anti-Corruption Coalition Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.