GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2022/2023. GBfoods Africa invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2022.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because GBfoods Africa is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Quality Analyst- Tin Can Line
Enjoying together around good food” defines the essence of GBfoods, the group that brings together the multi-local reality and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that has accompanied the various companies and local brands that shape it since its creation 80 years ago.
Today, with a turnover of around 1 billion euros and a team of 2400 employees, GBfoods is present in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia and Gino.
Role & Responsibilities:
This position will support production via the provision of technical analytical and microbiological services and skills, by carrying out analytical and microbiological analysis according to sampling plans in order to fulfill customer expectations.
Results / Accountabilities
- Complete all tests required for each product
- Document results and analyze data
- Operate, maintain, and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Communicate test results with production personnel and Quality managers
- Conduct retesting of product as needed to support quality investigations
- Monitor use and inventories of laboratory chemicals and supplies
- Make recommendations for adjusting process conditions to ensure quality standards are met
- Adhere to safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Maintain good housekeeping to ensure laboratory and plant cleanliness
What can you expect from us?
Working for GBfoods will offer you a wide variety of career opportunities that will enable you to utilize your full potential. In addition to local and global developmental opportunities, we provide employees with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan and much more.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, action oriented, problem solver and excellent relationship skills, pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
Education and Work Experience:
- A minimum of an HND in a food quality related course/ Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- A proven competency in one or more of the following: Physiochemical analyses, Microbiological
- Experience in an ISO9001 certified food manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Tin Can line production is an added advantage.
- Analytical or Scientific Software
- Chemistry Knowledge
- Gather and Collect Data
- Keeping Records
- Lab Research Principles
- Mathematics Knowledge
- Quality Analysis
- Safety Regulations and Procedures
- Strong Communication Skill
Job scheduling skills.
Demonstrated commitment to achieving organizational and personal goals.
Proven ability to work well in a team environment.
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate the following Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Job Ownership
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
How to Apply
Closing Date : 30th May. 2022
- GBfoods Africa DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2022
To apply for the GBfoods Africa Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum GBfoods Africa Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.