The Fully-Funded Scholarships for International Students at Maastricht University are available for various course levels for applicants and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges. However, this piece covers everything about this scheme.
Scholarships for International Students
Maastricht University offers fully-funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships however cover tuition fees, living expenses, insurance, and visa costs.
However, supporting exceptional intelligent students who want to attend Maastricht University in the Netherlands for undergraduate or graduate studies is the goal.
Nevertheless, with requirements based on academic excellence, motivation, and extracurricular activity, the scholarships are fiercely competitive.
Hence, they offer a wonderful chance for brilliant overseas students to pursue a great education at one of Europe’s top universities, encouraging cross-cultural interaction and intellectual development.
Maastricht University Scholarships Detail
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Fully-Funded Scholarships for International Students at Maastricht University.
1. Level/Field of Study: Scholarships are however available for pursuing a full-time master’s program within the Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Faculty of Humanities & Sciences, Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience, and School of Business and Economics.
2. Host Nationality: The scholarship is been hosted in the Netherlands. However, if you are an international student and you wish to study in the Netherlands, this is your Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
3. Eligible Nationality: All international students from outside the EU/EEA studying in the Netherlands will be considered for Scholarships.
Hence, read also if you wish to study outside your home country simple and detailed answers about applying for and winning a scholarship.
4. Scholarship Number: There are 24 full scholarships available.
5. Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship however offers €29.000 (including a tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend) each academic year.
- What is Crown Scholarship?
- 21 Masters Scholarships for Pakistan Students
- How to Apply for Newmont Ghana Scholarship?
- Track South West Gauteng TVET College
Eligibility for Scholarship
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
1. You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
2. Participating in Master’s programs in this scholarship program.
3. You however meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s program to which you have applied.
4. Hence, you have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education program, a primary education program, or secondary education program in the Netherlands.
However, Students who completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
5. You are not over 35 years of age on 1 September 2023.
6. However, you have obtained excellent results during your prior education programs, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence.
7. Applicants must have a previous degree.
8. You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University which is participating in this scholarship program
9. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for International Students
1. Register for one of the participating Master’s programs at Maastricht University. For further details on how to register for a master’s program at UM, please see your prospective program’s web page.
However, once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number.
Hence, you will need a student number in order to complete and submit the scholarship application form
2. Please fill in the application form through the Apply Now button, on the right side of this page, upload the following documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format, and submit your application.
Furthermore, please note that you will only be able to submit your application once, so please ensure that all of your documents and referee contact details are up-to-date.
These documents include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of academic excellence
- The contact details of your referee
3. Contact the referee you provided in your application form and ask them to submit their reference letter by email by 1 February 2023.
Finally, Maastricht University’s scholarships for international students however offer a transformative opportunity for academic excellence and cultural exchange in the Netherlands.
However, ensure you use the information you have.