The Frannan International Recruitment 2022/2023… | Frannan International Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Frannan International recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Frannan International Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Frannan International recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Frannan International.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Frannan International Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Project Coordinator
Frannan International, Managers of the Ghana Field Support Services of a Project Coordinator, based full-time at the Project Office in Labone, Accra.
Scope of Work
The key duties and responsibilities of the Project Coordinator include:
• Providing administrative services, including oversight of Technical Specialists
• Providing logistical services such as hotel and travel arrangements, event and mission planning and management, etc, as required
• Providing procurement services, including but limited to procurement of Technical Specialists through local and international competitive bidding processes
• Ensuring proper maintenance of the record keeping and filing system of the FSSP
• Coordinating project activities with other stakeholders
• Developing and preparing all project related reports, must have high technical skills in (report writing, procurement templates, project management tools)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s Degree from a recognised institution in logistics, economics, international development, procurement, project management and business administration
• A minimum of 10 years of experience of experience working in a similar role preferably with a bilateral or multilateral development institution in Ghana
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and familiarity with relevant MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc
Demonstrated experience in the following:
• Undertaking procurement of goods and services
• Providing logistics services
• Providing support to local development initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organisation
• Passion and proficiency for spreadsheets, process and documentation
• Advanced skills using Microsoft Office software a plus
• Ability to produce advanced and well written reports/documents in English with clearly organised thoughts using proper construction, punctuation and grammar
• Attention to detail with the ability to understand how a process fits into the overall project deliverables
• Fluent in English (both written and oral) is required
• Organisational & leadership skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision
• Logical and flexible mindset and initiative
Duration of Contract
• This is a (1) one-year contract with a possibility of renewal
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter outlining how they meet the minimum requirements outlined above. Please indicate your salary expectations in your application.
All CVs must be submitted by email only to the address below:
Closing Date: 28 September, 2022
- Frannan International DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Frannan International Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Frannan International Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Frannan International Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.