The Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment 2020/2021… | Food and Agriculture Organization invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment 2020.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Food and Agriculture Organization is Recruiting new workers.
Food and Agriculture Organization recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Food and Agriculture Organization.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Office Associate
The Office Associate leads and coordinates the office and manages the support functions of the Office. He/she ensures the smooth flow of office work and information by setting priorities and organizing the day-to-day work. The job role requires in-depth knowledge and interpretation of office policies, procedures and practices. The incumbent provides procedural guidance to managers and staff in the division/ department or location.
The Office Associate reports to Assistant Director-General / Regional Representative (RAF). Work is performed autonomously, showing a high degree of initiative and independent judgment. Supervision received is focused on facilitating service delivery. The incumbent effectively organizes and supervises other office support staff and provides relevant guidance and training.
The incumbent maintains a wide range of contacts with managers, staff and counterparts both within and outside the Organization. Work relations may be on a high organizational level, requiring very good communication skills and experienced handling of issues.
- Analyze, manage and monitor a large and diversified volume of complex correspondence and documentation, often of confidential and sensitive nature; ensure appropriate routing, reply, prioritization, accuracy, consistency, informal translation and timeliness; bring complex, sensitive or priority issues to the supervisor’s attention;
- Provide information and guidance to staff at all levels within the organizational unit; ensure understanding of intent and deadlines;
- Arrange appointments and duty travels, maintain supervisor’s calendar and receive visitors;
- Organize high-level meetings, finalize agendas and invitations, ensure the production and distribution of documentation, take notes and prepare minutes, and follow up on required actions;
- Organize and coordinate the work performed by other office support staff; coordinate activities across the division, including divisional issues, deadlines and other requests;
- Establish internal procedures and tracking systems for correspondence and documents; verify that work is done in accordance with corporate standards; monitor work progress;
- Respond to written inquiries and draft responses to non-routine questions; coordinate responses to sensitive enquiries on behalf of the supervisor;
- Follow up on the preparation of reports, correspondence, briefing notes and other documents; review documents and make changes to their format or style in accordance with standard practices; conduct research and prepare briefing materials for the supervisor; provide informal translations into another official language;
- Evaluate ongoing support requirements of the office, adapt service provision to meet changing needs and solve operational problems as required;
- Ensure the initiation of a variety of transactions in the organization’s computerized administrative systems;
- Perform other duties as required.
Impact Of Work
The incumbent’s work impacts directly on the smooth and efficient operations of the Office. He/she plays a lead role in the coordination and provision of the office support services for the successful achievement of the Division’s mandate
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
Education: Secondary School Education
Experience: Five years of relevant experience in management and office support work
Languages: Working knowledge (Level C) of English
IT Skills: Very good knowledge of the MS Office applications, Internet and office technology equipment
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Thorough knowledge of communication and documentation standards
- Thorough knowledge of corporate computerized financial / travel / human resources systems
- Thorough knowledge of the organizational structure, administrative procedures and policies and matters of protocol
Desirable Qualifications And Skills
- Experience in providing secretarial services to senior leaders in an international and multicultural environment
- Working knowledge of French is considered a strong asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven organizational skills for self and office’s coordination
How to Apply
Closing Date : 5 Nov, 2020
2. Job Title: Programme Associate (Budget)
The Programme Associate (Budget) maintains a wide range of contacts with managers, staff and stakeholders inside and outside the office. The incumbent collaborates closely with colleagues in other offices and the corporate services, ensuring the quality and consistency of programme/ projects support services.
- Coordinate the preparation, submission, revision and follow-up of the Programme of Work and Budget, and the monitoring and provision of information on the implementation of the PWB;
- Coordinate, review and analyze the Periodic Budgetary Reports for final submission to the Office of Strategic Planning;
- Assemble and synthesize data from corporate data bases to facilitate the analysis of programmes, projects or activities, and to draft periodic or ad hoc management reports;
- Monitor projects and ensure the maintenance and retrieval of programming reference material, documentation, data and information;
- Consolidate and monitor various reports on human resources planning and expenditures, the use of non-staff resources, the office communication and publishing plans, IT plans, and travel schedules;
- Screen incoming correspondence to identify issues requiring further attention and draft related correspondence;
- Support knowledge building and knowledge sharing across the office through training of staff and briefing of budget holders on administrative/budgetary/planning/programming/financial procedures and processes;
- Review current processes and make recommendations to improve programme/projects administration procedures;
- Perform other functions as required.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 5 Nov, 2020
- The Food and Agriculture Organization DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.