Flavius Mareka TVET College Late Application for Prospective Students is open. Apply for Flavius Mareka TVET College late Application 2023 now before the closing date.
Flavius Mareka TVET College
Are you interested in pursuing technical and vocational education? Did you miss the application deadline for Flavius Mareka TVET College? Don’t worry, because we’ve got you covered!
We understand that life can get busy, and deadlines can sometimes slip through the cracks. That’s why Flavius Mareka TVET College offers a late application process to accommodate aspiring students who missed the initial deadline.
Late Application 2023 is open at Flavius Mareka TVET College as the management of the College releases the Application form. Therefore, Prospective applicants are advised to apply now.
If you are still interested to study in any institution in 2023, the College late application is open for you. see how to apply below.
Instructions and Acceptance Letter Procedure
Please follow the instructions carefully and complete all the steps;
1. Please ensure that you pay the R240 application fee
2. Submit proof of payment together with all other documents, including the College Memorandum of Agreement and the Indemnity Form, that is required.
3. Please e-mail the required documents
4. Make sure that you put the words Late Application together with your reference number in the subject line.
5. Successful applicants will be informed by SMS if they have been accepted for study in 2023
6. Applicants can visit the school portal to check Check your Status, to obtain a copy of the acceptance letter.
Late Application Requirements for 2023
Things to note before applying online to College:
1. You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
2. South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
3. You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
4. You will need to pay an application fee.
5. Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
6. Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
7. Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
Flavius Mareka TVET College Courses/Faculties
The East London Campus offers these NCV programs from our School of Business:
- Education and Development
- Finance, Economics, and Accounting
- Information Technology and Computer Practice
- Office Administration
John Knox Bokwe Campus offers NCV programs from our School of Engineering:
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Safety In Society
Apprenticeships, Learnerships, and Skills Programmes offered at King Street Campus
- National Skill Fund ( NSF Project )
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- Motor Mechanic
- Wholesale and Retail Operations
- Water and water waste Treatment
- Water Reticulation services
- End User computing
- General Security Practice
- Sports coaching
- Accounting Technician
- Fibre Processing and Manufacturing ( FP & M SETA)
- Furniture Making
- Health and Wealth (HWSETA)
- Fitting and Turning
- Education Training and Development Practices ( ETDP-SETA)
- Early childhood Development
- Wholesale and Retail SETA
- Wholesale and Retail Operations
How to Apply Flavius Mareka TVET College Late Application 2023
Please follow the below to apply for the College Late Application 2023
1. Open your web browser and log in to Flavius Mareka TVET College Application Portal
2. Start your application by filling out and uploading the needed data and documents.
3. No faxed or e-mailed Applications for Admission are to be accepted.
4. Application for Admission Forms should be couriered (door to door) to the College Distance Education Unit.
When to Use this Form
This Form is Used When You Want to:
1. Change one or more program choices you previously submitted.
2. Change the rank order of your choices, e.g. from number 4 to number 1.
3. Add a program to your list of choices to a maximum of 6 program choices.
4. Extend your current application to the following year. When extending your application to the following year you may change program choices.
The cost is R135 to do any one of the above. Pay through EasyPay. Use the same EasyPay number that you used when you paid for your application, OR pay by card at our office. If you have forgotten your EasyPay number you may call our Call Centre provided below.
Completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com OR posted to Central Applications Office, Private Bag X06, Dalbridge, 4014 OR hand-delivered to our office at Gate 11, Mary Thiphe Street, Cato Manor, Durban. Our Call Centre Number is 031 268 4444.
By following the steps outlined in this guide and preparing a compelling application, you can increase your chances of being accepted into Flavius Mareka TVET College.
Remember to act promptly, gather all the necessary documents, and submit your late application with enthusiasm. Your educational journey awaits, and Flavius Mareka TVET College is ready to welcome you with open arms!