FHI 360 Recruitment 2021/2022. FHI 360 invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for FHI 360 Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because FHI 360 is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: Chief of Party
- Job Title: Director of Finance and Administration
- Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Specialist
- Job Title: Deputy Chief of Party/Director of Social and Behavior Change Communication
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in public health, communication, social sciences, social and behavior change, international development, or a related field.
• Senior project management experience with at least 7 years in the implementation and management of large social and behavior change health projects, with demonstrated experience in health communications.
• Experience in using social and behavior change approaches to promote healthy behaviors and increase utilization of services in at least one of the following: family planning, maternal child health, nutrition, malaria, water, sanitation and nutrition.
• Knowledge of the relevant health issues in Ghana a requirement.
• Demonstrated capacity to build and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated knowledge of USAID policies, procedures and approaches related to program design/implementation, budgeting, monitoring and evaluation.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to travel locally and internationally as requested.
How to Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 28 February, 2021
- The FHI 360 DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for FHI 360 Recruitment 2021
To apply for the FHI 360 Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum FHI 360 Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.