The Federal Polytechnic Ekowe academic calendar for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Ekowe has released the academic calendar for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Academic Calendar simply serves as a schedule of activities of all of the events that will take place in the Federal Polytechnic Ekowe. This schedule of activities may include examination dates, breaks, lecture periods, matriculation dates, and other important events.
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Academic Calendar 2020/2021
Below is the breakdown of the Federal Polytechnic Ekowe Academic Calendar 2020/2021
- 18 January – 19 March, 2021: Conclusion of 2nd Semester Lectures and Academic Activities.
- Lectures end on Friday, 19 March, 2021
- 22 & 23 March, 2021: Maiden Convocation Ceremony of the Polytechnic
- 22 – 30 March, 2021: Lecture Free Week
- Revision and Tutorial Classes
- 1st -5th April, 2021: Easter Break
- (Hostels to be vacated)
- 6th April, 2021: Resumption from Semester Break (Re-Opening of Hostels)
- 7 -21 April, 2021: Second (2nd) Semester 2019/2020 Examination in all Schools and Academic Programmes
- 22 April to 1st May, 2021: Sessional Break for 2019/2020 Academic Session (Hostels to be vacated latest by 23 April, 2021)
- 2nd May, 2021: Opening of Schools for the First (1) Semester 2020/2021 Academic Session (Hostels Reopens)
- 3rd May, 2021: Resumption of Academic Activities for the First (1st) Semester 2020/2021 Academic Session.