The ESUTH School of Nursing Parklane Admission Requirements 2021/2022 | ESUTH School of Nursing Parklane Admission Requirements for new applicants.
The Management of the ESUTH School of Nursing Parklane has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
If you are an ESUTH School of Nursing Parklane aspirants for the 2021/2022 academic year, the first thing to do is to know their admission requirements before applying.
Applicants must have at least five credits including English Language and Mathematics.
Here is ESUTH School of Nursing Parklane Admission Requirements 2021/2022
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 5 (five) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s) not more than 2 sittings
- Candidates must score at least 100 in the JAMB UTME examination.
ESUTH School of Nursing Parklane Duration of Training
- Duration of Training: Three Calendar Years
- Registration Obtainable: Registered Nurse (RN)