The Ernst & Young Recruitment 2021/2022… | Ernst & Young Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ernst & Young recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ernst & Young Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Ernst & Young recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ernst & Young.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2021.
Ernst & Young Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Due Diligence Manager
- Assist in producing work products that clearly explain key due diligence findings and recommendations to the client, ensuring compliance with EY standards
- Challenge the engagement scope and specific procedures and suggest modifications that will better address the client’s needs and concerns
- Secure and enhance relationships with senior client management
- Assign teams that will exceed the client’s expectations in terms of engagement management activities including billing, scheduling, performance evaluations, mentoring, managing client expectations, and identifying additional client needs
- Maintain active communication with both partners and clients to manage expectations and ensure client satisfaction. Proactively identify, document and communicate any changes to the scope of work
- Mentor staff members in their professional development and career planning
- Provide on-the-job performance feedback and periodic performance reviews
- Identify training needs of staff members
- Live our values at all times and encourage team members to do the same
- Review work in accordance with the firm’s policies on a timely basis and in a thorough and constructive manner
- Ensure appropriate use of tools and sources of knowledge.
- Manage risk to the firm by adhering to the risk management policies and procedures and ensuring significant risks are identified
- Perform detailed analysis to evaluate potential deal breakers and/or contract negotiating points
- Apply transaction experience and industry knowledge to identify key issues and value drivers that will be critical to the engagement
- Link key terms and conditions to areas to be focused on during due diligence
- Draft the proposed scope and budget for the financial due diligence engagement with supervision
Minimum of seven years relevant working experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business development and client relationship management
- Experience working in mergers & acquisitions, analysing financial and market data, and taking a deal through the full process to successful completion
- Ability to Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns from data to create new data analytics and new reports / dashboards as needed
- Ability to analyse each client’s specific investment thesis, determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions and strategies
- Prior experience of leading negotiations, divestment or JV transactions, Capital market experience (bonds, equity, IPOs, etc.)
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel (financial modelling) and PowerPoint (presentations and reports)
- Support due diligence process through data management, desktop review, and internal and external project meetings
- Assists with the project management aspect of due diligence through approved project management software
- Communicate and report major engagement issues and risks to senior management.
- People Management Skills
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related subject
- Fluency in English
How to Apply
Closing Date : 17 March. 2021
- Ernst & Young DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ernst & Young Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Ernst & Young Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ernst & Young Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.