Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023 – Recruitment Portal
The Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023/2024… | Ernst & Young Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ernst & Young recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ernst & Young Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Ernst & Young recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ernst & Young.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: CCaSS- SM
As a member of our CCaSS team, you will collaborate with our clients to deliver exceptional client services. At EY, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world and for that reason we are looking for a dynamic and motivated consultant to expand our Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) team. EY CCaSS works on various sustainability topics such as circular economy, sustainable business strategies and non-financial reporting. The opportunityWith our services, we aim to optimize the complete value chain of organizations with the ambition to maximize long term value. Moreover, we help business owners to develop more efficient and sustainable guidelines.Your Key Responsibilities
- You will Report to the head of FAAS for Ghana and West Africa
- Ensure profitable execution of CCaSS engagements
- Ensure satisfaction for CCaSS clients and potential clients in terms of their deadlines and quality expectation- bring exceptional client service to our clients
- Work together with other team members of FAAS for the attainment of the global goal
- Support the competencies and resourcing of the CCaSS unit
- Work on strategic Assurance projects with changing/challenging tasks and ensure profitable execution of CCaSS engagements
- Accurately analyse client issues and opportunities, deploying the account management framework, EY client programs, and growth platforms, to build constructive dialogue with key stakeholders
- Assist clients to identify, measure, and manage their business and reporting risks as they transit their organizations in response to changing government environmental regulations and new trends in sustainability management and reporting
- You will support organisations with both sustainable strategy building and day-to-day sustainability challenges.
- You will lead and perform sustainability- and optimisation projects in both public and private institutions and will draft reports;
- You will optimize the value chain of organisations with the aim of maximising value and minimising waste, this way you will help in shaping a circular economy
- You are expected to develop the market and you will actively be on the lookout for new opportunities and also drive the market to achieve the revenue and sales targets for CCaSS in Ghana
- Comple high level technical reports and proposals
Skills And Attributes For Success
- You are analytical and critical
- You have solid communication and presentation skills, both written and oral;
- You can work autonomously, our team is still growing so we expect you to be able to develop the market through networking and prospecting;
- Ability to analyse current state reporting and the complex knowledge associated with it (requirements, data/reporting solutions and operating model).
- Self-motivated with lots of energy and drive.
- Ability to lead teams and projects, communicate and influence customers, resolve situations and issues, work under pressure
- Ability to learn quickly, explore new opportunities, ideas
- You have a passion for everything that has to do with sustainability.
Educational And Academic Qualifications
- A minimum of Second Class upper degree in Sustainability Studies, Sustainable Development, Environmental Management Studies, International Relations, Public Policy, Environmental Science or other Sustainability related disciplines
- Masters degree in Sustainability related disciplines, business administration, etc, will be an added advantage.
Technical Skills And Experience
- A minimum of 15 years of strong experience in Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility, Climate Change or Environmental Management functions
- Professional certifications in ISO26000, ISO45001, ISO4001 or GRI Standards certification or higher-level qualifications (professional qualifications) in any of the fields of Sustainability
- Professional certifications in ACCA, CA, CFA can be an added advantage
- Experience in working in a project-based, team-oriented environment, ideally consulting, with a proven track record of managing teams and delivering in fast-paced and demanding environments
- Work experience with any of the Big 4 Accounting firm will be added advantage
- Proven track record in managing large and complex sized projects
- Must be a manager or senior manager level / grade from a reputable organization
- Must have experience in managing a budget of at least US$500K and a team of at least 5 people
- Must be highly connected / have huge network of the right people to leverage for market drive
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24th April, 2023
2. Job Title: FAAS Core-SM
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.The opportunity Our Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) team is growing, and as a Senior Manager you’ll play a key role in driving that growth. It’s all about listening to and understanding our clients to give them a truly exceptional experience in a field where there really are no off-the-shelf recommendations.Key roles and responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients on complex accounting issues under IFRS
- Collaborating with partners and clients to influence strategy, balancing risk and client expectations
- In collaboration with partners and colleagues, you will build and manage your yown book of business of engagement in excess of US$500k
- Ensuring our Engagement team thoroughly understands our clients’ unique needs, ambitions and expectations
- Building relationships with colleagues across multiple service lines to provide seamless integrated service
- Managing performance and identifying opportunities to improve our products and processes
- Assist partners with generating new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships
- Understand our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients
- Build strong internal relationships within FAAS and across other service lines
- Manage key components of multiple engagements including the strategy, planning, risk assessment, team management, engagement economics and delivery of exceptional client service
- Take a lead role in the consultation process for a complex accounting or auditing issue
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring all levels of staff
- Develop personal profile and awareness of EY offerings in the marketplace
- Build strong and long term relationships with key client sponsors
- Manage risk of delivery on client engagements
- Manage all financial aspects of client engagements
Qualifications and Experience:
- First degree in relevant fields such as accounting/finance, eg BSc Accounting, BCom
- You must be a chartered accountant with ICAG /ACCA
- 5- 7 years post qualification experience
- Thorough knowledge of technical/complex accounting and financial reporting under IFRS
- Excellent analytical, project management, multi-tasking, communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership skills across clients, business and people
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
We offer you
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive remuneration package
Who We AreAt EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY, you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 5th May, 2023
- Ernst & Young DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Ernst & Young Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Ernst & Young Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ernst & Young Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.