The Ernimich Limited Recruitment 2022/2023… | Ernimich Limited Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Ernimich Limited recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines are for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Ernimich Limited Recruitment and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for the 2022/2023 Ernimich Limited recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Ernimich Limited.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Ernimich Limited Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Internal Auditor
• To provide risk management support and to optimize efficiency by identifying possible noncompliance or sources of waste.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluate all department documents for accuracy and compliance with government regulations
• Oversee the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations for the company.
• Add value and improve the organization’s operations: Responsible for evaluating and improving the effectiveness of business processes; execute company activities, advice management and the Board of Directors regarding how to better execute responsibilities
• Work to prevent fraud and maintain accuracy for co – workers, investors, creditors and regulators
• Evaluate adequacy of process design and effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives
• Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
• Ensured continuous alignment of current year audit plan with risks identified and weaknesses identified in internal controls.
• Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability in all areas of the company
• Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations
• Audit all forms of Expenses made by the company and ensure compliance.
• Audit all items Purchased in line with company policy and strategy.
• Effectively audit day to day transactions made into QuickBooks.
• Provide an annual Audit of all departments and suggest ways to improve systems.
• Audit daily operations and suggesting ways of improving same.
• Examine validity and reliability of financial, accounting and other data and advise on any deviations
• Perform internal audits of financial and departmental operations, developing risk assessments and conducting process walkthroughs for compliance with documented processes
• Implement internal audit tasks in areas of risk management and internal control.
• Follow up on accounts receivable from our customers
• Perform other duties assigned by management.
Key Relationships Internal
1. Ernimich Staff
• Strong communication skills to work with Accountants and other coworkers
• Excellent attention to detail to review large amounts of data and numbers
• Exceptional mathematical skills to verify entries
• Good critical-thinking skills to gather all of the available data and make informed decisions
• Excellent research skills to find all related information needed
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
• Masters in Finance and a chartered accountant (ACCA, ICA CIMA etc).
• Four years of work experience in a similar position
• Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Exceptional accounting skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
• Proficiency in accounting software and spreadsheets
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
• Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications to:
Closing Date: 30 September, 2022
- Ernimich Limited DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the steps outlined for the Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Applying for Ernimich Limited Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Ernimich Limited Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ernimich Limited Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.