Electoral Commission of Ghana (ECG) Jobs 2020, recruitment adverts has been released online. Electoral Commission of Ghana recruitment 2021, Vacancies, Jobs, Career, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Electoral Commission of Ghana (ECG) Jobs 2020 Jobs Application has commenced. All Interested Eligible applicants From Ethiopia can apply for the available vacancies before the Job application deadline. 2020 Electoral Commission of Ghana Jobs details like qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form portal, how to apply, closing date, important links, and others are available below, obtained from an official source.
Electoral Commission of Ghana (ECG) Recruitment Application Details
1. Job Title: Electoral Commission Officers (50 Positions)
The Electoral Commission of Ghana wishes to inform the General public that as part of its preparation towards the conduct of the 2020 Presidential and Parliamentary elections, it is receiving applications from interested persons for the following positions:
• Registration Supervisor or Deputy Registration Supervisor
• Exhibition Supervisor or Deputy Exhibition Supervisor
• Returning Officer or Deputy Returning Officer
• Key Trainer/ Technician
• Registration Officer
• Presiding Officer
• Registration Assistant
• Poling Assistant
Alternatively, applications may be submitted to the District offices of the Commission across the country. Applicants should indicate the position they are applying for as well as the Region. District and constituency they wish to work in.
Successful applicants will be engaged for all the three (3) major activities of the commission scheduled for 2020
• Voter Registration
• Exhibition of the voter register
• General Election
Qualification Required & Experience
In other to ensure that the EC hires temporary officials who are able to appreciate the Electoral regulators and processes and also to perform their duties satisfactorily, the following minimum qualifications are outlined for the various categories of temporary staff:
• The minimum academic qualification for Registration Supervisor, Deputy Registration Supervisor, Exhibition Supervisor, Deputy Exhibition Supervisor, Returning Officer, Deputy Returning Officer, and hokey trainer/ technician should be first degree. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Them minimum academic qualifications for Registration Officer, Exhibition Officer, and Presiding Officer should be HND, Teacher Cert “A”, Diploma or it’s equivalent.
• The minimum academic qualification for Registration Assistant, Exhibition Assistant and Poling Assistant should be SHS/WASSCE or it’s equivalent.
Besides the academic qualifications, applicants are expected to demonstrate the following technical and personal competences.
• Experience in electoral work
• Appreciable level of literacy and numeracy skills
• Computer proficiency
• Quantitative and analytical skills.
• Good inter-personal skills.
• Physical and mental alertness
• Firm and Fair character
• Ability to work under pressure,
• High level of honesty and integrity.
• A sense of dedication and loyalty to the cause of the Commission.
• Good team player.
• A sense of political neutrality.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be addressed to the chairperson of the Electoral Commission via the under-listed email addresses:
REGIONS – E-MAIL ADDRESS
Greater Accra – firstname.lastname@example.org
Volta Region – email@example.com
Central Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Region – email@example.com
Western-North Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashanti Region – email@example.com
Oti Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Region – email@example.com
Savanna Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
North-East Region – email@example.com
Bono Region- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ahafo Region – email@example.com
Bono East Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Region – email@example.com
Upper East Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
Upper West Region – email@example.com
Closing Date: 10 February, 2020