Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Eindhoven University Of Technology PhD Scholarships, Netherlands is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Eindhoven University Of Technology PhD Scholarships, Netherlands and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Eindhoven University Of Technology PhD Scholarships, Netherlands are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2021
How to Apply for Eindhoven University Of Technology PhD Scholarships, Netherlands
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Eindhoven University Of Technology PhD Scholarships, Netherlands.
Eindhoven University of Technology PhD Scholarships, Netherlands 2021-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at the Eindhoven University of Technology. The deadline of the scholarship is 06 Mar 2021.
Eindhoven University of Technology PhD Scholarships, Netherlands 2021-23 is available to undertake PhD level programs at the Eindhoven University of Technology.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The students will be given relief and support towards the tuition fee of a research program at TU/e. Students who receive a scholarship are provided with a living allowance as prescribed by the Chinese Government for the term of the scholarship, return airfare to the Netherlands by the most economical route, student visa fees and the cost of health insurance for international students.
Candidates must be from China.
All applicants must have a relevant Master’s degree and be proficient in the English language. an IELTS score of preferably at least 6.5 overall or a TOEFL score of 90 (internet-based). TU/e accepts TOEFL and IELTS tests. (TOEFL: Overall band score of at least 90 AND a minimum score of 21 for each section; IELTS (academic version) with an overall band score of at least 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each section.
Candidates must have the agreement of a TU/e professor on the content and planning of the Ph.D. project. If the candidate has not yet agreed on a Ph.D. project, the International Office will help the candidate to contact TU/e professors in order to find a project.
Before you can send your application, you need to find a supervisor. You can find a supervisor by:
- Going to the jobs openings on the TU/e vacancy website;
- Contacting the graduate school program director or professor in the field that you are interested in;
- Attend the Ph.D. workshop in Beijing. Please note that not all departments are represented. For more information, please contact Mrs. M. van Heusden from the International Office (contact).
Once you have found a supervisor, you are asked to send the following documents to the International Office, to the attention of Mrs. Marleen van Heusden by email (contact):
- Application form;
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor at home university;
- Letter of approval from a supervisor at Eindhoven University of Technology (if available);
- Curriculum Vitae of the candidate;
- Certified copy of Master’s Degree (if available);
- Copy of passport (if available);
- Copy of English test.
- You submit your scholarship application to CSC between March 20 and April 5, 2021 (see: https://en.csc.edu.cn/)
- CSC will inform you and TU/e about the outcome of the scholarship selection.