The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) Recruitment 2020/2021… | Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority recruitment 2020 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) Recruitment 2020/2021
1. Job Title: Security Manager
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) is searching for a qualified candidate for the position of Security Manager
REPORTS TO: DEPUTY DIRECTOR, ADMIN/HR
Direct the Authority’s security functions, including physical security and safety of employees, facilities, and assets
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement physical security measures to protect assets and
• Develop and implement security policies, procedures and standards to minimize the risk associated with crime personnel of the Authority
• Conduct security and safety audits to ensure compliance
• Undertake investigation into security related incidents.
• Monitor and ensure the efficient functioning of Electronic Security Equipment (Biometric Access control systems, fire fighting equipment. CCTV system)
• Liaise with the local enforcement agencies to assist the Authority in any act of urgency
• Ensure the efficient functioning of Fire Safety Equipment Supervise the activities of and performance of the Zonal Officers.
• Monitor and ensure the efficient performance of the security guards.
• Advise management on security issues in respect of services provided by the Authority
• Undertake any other duties that may be assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of 1st Degree in Social Science or security related disciplines from an accredited institution
• Professional qualification in Security Management,
• A Minimum of five (5) years post qualification relevant work experience
• Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent understanding of crime management
• Strong Knowledge of security risk management. Knowledge in fire prevention and control
• Strong Report writing skills
• Demonstrable leadership and supervisory abilities
• Strong Knowledge in Public Administration and Public Policy Analysis Good knowledge in contract negotiations Strong project and operations management skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Knowledge in Computing and Financial Resource Management.
• High integrity and ethical standards
• Must Have A valid driver’s licence.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their cover letters and CVs to the address provided below.
Manager, Resourcing, Learning & Development
Jawaharlal Nehru Road
P O BOX 9379
Kia – Accra
Closing Date: 18 September, 2020
- The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Recruitment 2020
To apply for the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Recruitment Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.