2023–2024 Job Openings at DNV GL New positions are posted for application by DNV GL. Below are the available vacancies. The requirements, application form portal, and other information are listed below.
All qualified and interested candidates are invited to apply online for the open positions before the recruitment application deadline by DNV GL.
All online hiring for new positions at DNV GL takes place through their recruiting portal.
All interested and qualified applicants must therefore be Ghanaians by birth and have a clean criminal record. a first degree in a comparable discipline with a minimum GPA of Second Class Lower from an authorized university. … by December 31, 2023, be at least 21 years old but no older than 35.
Get the DNV GL Recruitment application form, specifications, prerequisites, instructions, and the deadline for free here.
DNV GL RECRUITMENT 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the DNV GL Recruitment Recruitment 2023
1. JOB TITLE: Sales Administrative Support
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, The Sales & Administrative support will be assigned a portfolio of existing clients to grow and a territory covering Ghana & Nigeria with the key tasks to attract new business and secure new contracts.
Key Tasks include :
- Being the focal contact point of all DNV existing clients in the assigned territory : responding to requests through emails/phone, re-directing to the project manager or sales manager, advising and assisting on all contracts evolutions or administrative matters (invoicing, purchase orders, clients payments, certificate issuance etc)
- Coordinate audit planning with other colleagues across Africa, and assist on auditors travel arrangements when necessary
- Responsible to registering new clients in company portal and updating records of existing ones.
- Prospecting tender opportunities and register DNV for tender opening by supporting to meet documentation and registration requirements.
- Actively Liasising with existing clients to renew their contracts and updating records with DNV
- Support training arrangement organisation in Ghana and Liaising with other regional colleagues to support execution of DNV training sessions.
- Providing clerical duties, arranging/ filing materials and handling routine correspondence
- Assisting in the procurement of office supplies
- Making arrangements for VISA, hotel, flight reservations and concierge services
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, business management, or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in sales support administration, or similar.
- Experience with sales industry software and client relationship management (CRM) systems, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Familiarity with sales contracts and agreements.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving.
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world’s leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company’s management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
How To Apply
Closing Date : 17th March, 2023
- The DNV GL DOES NOT REQUIRE OR ACCEPT GIFTS OR GLITTER TO OFFER WORK.
- Before, during, or after the recruitment process, never give someone money. Any candidate discovered engaging in one of these would be immediately disqualified and subject to legal action.
CAUTION: Candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment should exercise extreme caution and tact. We thus advise candidates to visit the recruitment portal or website and follow the application instructions. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent who claims to be able to get you hired.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING FOR DNV GL RECRUITMENT 2023
To apply for the DNV GL Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Before applying for any posted position, be sure to verify the application deadline.
- Before submitting an application, make sure you satisfy the minimal DNV GL Recruitment standards and have all the necessary documentation.
- To apply, follow the instructions provided for each position.