Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Discover Student Loans Scholarship are available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Discover Student Loans Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Discover Student Loans Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2023
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2023
How to Apply for Discover Student Loans Scholarship 2023
About Discover Student Loans
Discover Student Loans are provided by Discover Bank, a trusted financial institution for 100 years. Discover Bank offers a variety of financial products, including FDIC-insured savings accounts, credit cards, personal loans, and student loans.
At Discover Student Loans, we believe in responsible borrowing and encourage students to maximize scholarships, grants, and other free financial aid before taking loans.
Also, for students who need loans, we offer affordable private student loans to pay for college and graduate school.
To prevent excessive borrowing, we certify and disburse all undergraduate and graduate loan amounts through the school.
Our private student loans cover up to 100% of education costs and feature fixed or variable interest rates, zero fees, and no payments required while enrolled in school at least half-time.
The Discover Student Loans Scholarship is available for high school students who are enrolled for the 2023/2024 academic session and are residents of the United States.
The Discover Student Loans Scholarship 2023 is hosted in the USA.
Twenty (20) scholarships (5 per drawing) will be selected. Each winner (or parent/guardian if the winner is considered a minor in his/her state of residence) will receive a scholarship in the form of a $2,500 check.
The Discover Student Loans Scholarship is available for United States students who are current students or enrolled in high schools in the USA.
The number of offers available is for 20 persons
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicants of the Discover Student Loans Scholarship must:
- Citizens from 50 US states and the District of Columbia as well as citizens from Puerto Rico can participate in the competition.
- Individuals over the age of 16 are seniors at high school who are considering attending a four-year, nonprofit, accredited university or college in the 50 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, or the US Puerto Rico at the time of enrollment and price notification, or
- Are 16 years or older and currently are students who intend to attend a four-year, nonprofit, academic graduate college or university in the 50 US states, the District of Columbia or USA, Puerto Rico at the time of registration and price notification.
- Employees of Sponsor, Twitter, Inc., Facebook and their affiliates, affiliates, parent companies and advertising agencies (collectively referred to as “released parties”), as well as members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, brother) and sister and spouse (independent from their place of residence) and / or persons living with or without a parent in the same household are ineligible
- All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Nobody the law prohibits.
- Former Student Loan Winners Discover Loans are not eligible for the Contest or $2,500 Discover Student Loan Scholarship.
To apply for the scholarship, all you have to do is register. The link is:
Click the following link for More Information
For the official rules click here!
Link for more information: https://scholarship.collegecovered.com/rules.html/?affiliate_id=scholarship
Your application must be submitted no later than January 31, at 23:59 pm.