Democracy International (DI) Recruitment 2023/2024. Democracy International (DI) invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Democracy International (DI) Recruitment 2023.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Democracy International (DI) is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Public Relations Specialist
Essential Job Duties:
- Plan, design, and disseminate strategic communications outreach materials that empower citizens to monitor public service delivery and engage government with their concerns;
- Collaborate with government officials to improve their accountability and good governance messaging through print, broadcast, and social media;
- Supervise the program’s outreach activities, ensuring that project activities are publicized;
- Identify public relations opportunities to engage with communities including public forums and town hall meetings;
- Assure that all assistance provided is technically sound and appropriate to meet activity objectives;
- Develop regular reports and monitor ongoing communications campaigns to inform future project outreach and activities; and
- Support the preparation of deliverables such as press releases, blogs, articles, and other written/social media materials.
Secondary Job Duties:
- Contribute to ongoing Democracy International business development efforts in Ghana and around the world.
- A Master’s degree (or higher) and seven years’ relevant work experience, or relevant work experience of nine years in lieu of an advanced degree;
- Experience in programming related to public relations, good governance, transparency and accountability, citizen engagement, and civil society outreach; USAID experience preferred;
- In-depth familiarity with, understanding of, and ability to successfully navigate public relations, communications outreach, and advocacy within the Ghanaian context preferred;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively coordinate with a wide range of stakeholders and team members;
- Professional fluency in English (both spoken and written) required;
- Excellent computer skills; and
- This position is open to Ghanaian citizens.
- This position reports to the Chief of Party.
- Direct reports may include members of the DI Ghana Team.
How To Apply
SEND YOUR C.V AND OTHER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO email@example.com
NB : State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email
Closing Date : 13th July, 2023
- The Democracy International (DI) DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Democracy International (DI) Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Democracy International (DI) Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Democracy International (DI) Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.