The Deloitte Ghana Recruitment 2022/2023… | Deloitte Ghana invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Deloitte Recruitment 2022.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? Deloitte is recruiting new workers.
Deloitte Ghana recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Deloitte.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Officer – Risk, Independence and Legal
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 330,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of quality, risk, regulatory and compliance support activities to ensure a high standard of compliance. Depending on experience possessed by the candidate, he/she will also provide legal support to the team as and when required.
- Review draft, review and negotiate client and vendor contracts.
- Ensure compliance with legislation, professional regulations, policies, procedures, and standards of conduct.
- Perform directorships searches of contractors and firm staff and follow up on exceptions;
- Support RIL in engagement acceptance procedures (risk management committee’s approval; background/internet checks/anti-money);
- Support the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and other Managers in RIL in other roles as may be assigned.
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. The CRO may ask the employee to carry out additional duties or responsibilities, which may fall reasonably within the ambit of the role profile, depending on operational requirements.
Educational Requirements/Professional Qualifications
Applicants must have a keen interest in developing their skills in the Risk and Independence areas of the business
A fair understanding of Risk Management and Regulatory requirements for different industries will also be valuable
- Have a minimum of 1 year work experience in Risk, Internal Audit or related.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Have ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
- Be willing to learn new skills in the broad activities that Risk, and Independence now cover
- Must be analytical and possess effective decision-making skills
- Must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail
- Have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and proactively seek guidance, clarifications, and feedback
- Be prepared to work extra hours from time to time to ensure that all business units have their service requests dealt with promptly
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e., Excel, Word, and Power-point
Deloitte Ghana Generic Competencies
- Providing exceptional service.
- Effective communication.
- Developing of talents.
- Growing our firm and its brand.
- Attitude to work.
Application closes on 15 June 2022
Kindly note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 15th June. 2022
- The Deloitte DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Deloitte Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Deloitte Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.