Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the DAAD Germany Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarship is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The DAAD Germany Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarship and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for DAAD Germany Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarship are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
How to Apply for DAAD Germany Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarship
Here are some brief descriptions of the top DAAD Germany Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarship.
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialized countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all. The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years of professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
DAAD Germany Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarship 2022 -22 (Fully Funded) is available to undertake Masters’s level programs at Germany Universities.
- Depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
- Students from developing countries: list of eligible countries
Graduates with at least two years professional experience from the following countries: list of eligible countries
Varies with a country of students.