We bring you the Cross River State University of Science &Technology, Calabar (CRUTECH) hostel fee, Accommodation Fees as released by the management.
- New Students are to pay Acceptance Fees and School Fees in full for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Deadline for students already admitted is the 18th of February, 2021. Those who fail to meet this deadline will forfeit their admission.
- Returning Students should pay their full school fees and arrears of fees on or before the commencement of the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Final Year Students are particularly expected to pay their full school fees as a pre-condition for eligibility to enroll in the National Youth Service Scheme. Full school fee payment is required for issuance of Final Clearance and release of final results.
- Students are expected to comply with these directives urgently as the University resumes soon.
- Hostel Accommodation is available for both New and Returning Students on payment of thirty thousand nairas (N30,000.00) only per student in addition to school fees. Eligibility for hostel accommodation is the payment of fees.