The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2023/2024… | CSIR Recruitment Portal are now open for new recruitment. Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2023/2024 Council for Scientific and Industrial Research CSIR recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2023/2024
Job Title: Directors
- DIRECTOR OF CSIR – OIL PALM RESEARCH INSTITUTE (CSIR-OPRI), KADE
- DIRECTOR OF CSIR – SOIL RESEARCH INSTITUTE (CSIR-SRI), KUMASI
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Ghana is a national scientific and technological institution mandated to carry out research into science and technology issues that pertain to national development. The CSIR was established in October 1968 and re-established in its present form by the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Act, 1996, Act 521. By Act 521, the CSIR is required to promote, encourage and regulate research and the application of science and technology for national development.
The Act further requires the CSIR to encourage and promote the commercialisation of research results. From its Head Office in Accra, the CSIR oversees and co-ordinates the activities of thirteen (13) research Institutes including the CSIR-Soil Research Institute (SRI), Kumasi and CSIR-Oil Palm Research Institute (OPRI) Kade. The Act and mandates of Institutes are available on the CSIR Website www.csir.org.gh
The successful applicant will:
- Serve as the Head of the Institute and will be responsible to the Director-General for the day-to-day administration of the affairs of the Institute.
- Establish effective linkages with relevant institutions and agencies within and outside the CSIR
- Co-ordinate prioritised research of the Institute under the broad guidance of the Director-General.
- Promote the transfer of technology to industry/agricultural business and commercialisation of research in general.
- Co-ordinate research funding initiatives, and provide services and inputs to determine research priorities, as well as formulate and implement Science and Technology Plans.
- Be responsible for the overall management and development of the human resource base of the institute.
- A PhD degree or equivalent qualification In Agricultural, Biological and Physical Sciences from a recognised University or institution.
- Not less than 12 years of experience in Research and Development (R & D), including at least 5 years of successful experience in a management position.
- Distinguished research contribution as evidenced by scientific publications. The research output should be adjudged to be at least equivalent to that of an Associate Professor/Principal Research Scientist.
- Ability to organise, direct, and coordinate activities within a Research institute for national
- Good knowledge of the agencies in the relevant Sectors, as well as the ability to interact with top management in other institutions and agencies.
- Proven ability to inspire research staff and supporting personnel.
- Ability to generate and attract funding, both internally and externally, to support research
- Ability to translate policy decisions into action programmes.
- Good interpersonal relations.
The applicant must be 56 years or less as of March 2023
The position is for four (4) years In the first instance and maybe renewed subject to satisfactory performance on the lob.
The salary is attractive with fringe benefits.
How to Apply for CSIR Recruitment
Interested applicants are to submit the following in addition to the application letter.
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Name and Addresses of three (3) confidential referees
- A 2-3 page Vision Statement for the advertised position
Applications should be forwarded to the following address not later than 26th June 2023.
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
COUNCIL FOR SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH
P. O. BOX M 32
Applications may also be brought personally to the CSIR Head Office, Off Agostino Neto Road Accra (Opposite the Chinese Embassy)
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2023
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2023 Council for Scientific and Industrial Research recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Ghana Health Service Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the CSIR recruitment date for 2023. Once approval has been gotten for the 2023 CSIR recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2023 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the CSIR recruitment exercise.
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.