Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Pioneer Academics Scholarships in the USA are available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Concordia University Canada Scholarships and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for Concordia University Canada Scholarships are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2022
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2022
- 1 How to Apply for Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022
- 2 Details About Concordia University Canada Scholarships
- 2.1 Level of Interest
- 2.2 Concordia University Scholarships Fields of Study
- 2.3 Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- 2.4 Scholarships Benefits
- 2.5 Indigenous Graduate Scholarships
- 2.6 Steps for Completing Concordia Application
- 2.7 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.8 Deadline
- 2.9 How to Apply for the Concordia Scholarships 2022
- 2.10 Related
How to Apply for Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2022
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Concordia University Canada Scholarships.
Details About Concordia University Canada Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 (For Fall Intake)
Like Concordia University, there are a lot of other Opportunities in Canada for International Students like:
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Diploma, or Certificate programs
Concordia University Scholarships Fields of Study
Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
Check the Graduate Programs Catalogue: Here
Check Underdergradaute Programs Catalog: Here
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered at the time of admission to most students to allow them to focus on their research and studies.
- Concordia University Presidential Scholarships: Covers the full costs of Tuition and Fees, Books, and Residence and Meal Plan fees. (Visit here)
- New: 2022 -22 Top Concordian Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Scholarships, valued at $10,000.
- Concordia University Doctoral Graduate Fellowships, valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence, award value is paying tuition fees at the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, valued at $10,000.
Applicants are automatically considered for all Concordia entrance scholarships through the individual faculty’s graduate admissions office.
- For Concordia Undergraduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
- For Concordia Graduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
Indigenous Graduate Scholarships
Concordia offers “top-up” funding to Indigenous graduate students who have been awarded scholarships.
There are 10 doctoral and 20 master’s scholarships annually, each valued at $10,000, with the doctoral scholarship offering $10,000 per year for up to four years.
Steps for Completing Concordia Application
There are 6 Simple Steps to make your way to the Concordia university Canada scholarships for international students.
- Choose a Program
- Review the Requirements
- Find a Supervisor (Only for Graduates)
- After Your have Applied
- New Students Prepare for the First Year
To be eligible for the Concordia University Scholarships for International students, you must fulfill the following criteria.
- Must be an international student or Canadian Student, International or Domestic.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
- English Language Requirement: Concordia University has canceled IELTS/TOEFL Language Tests due to CVID-19.
- For Graduate Requirements: Check Here
- For Undergraduate Requirements: Check Here
The last date to apply for the Concordia University Scholarships in Canada 2022 For is 1st February 2022 (For Fall Intake).
How to Apply for the Concordia Scholarships 2022
The Application Process is Online for Undergraduate and Graduate, To Apply for the Concordia University Scholarship, Please Visit the Official Website for Undergraduate (Visit Here). For Graduate (Visit Here)