The Community Water and Sanitation Agency (CWSA) Recruitment 2022/2023… | CWSA Recruitment Portal has now open for new recruitment. Community Water and Sanitation Agency (CWSA) recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the coming Community Water and Sanitation Agency (CWSA) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Community Water and Sanitation Agency CWSA recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Community Water and Sanitation Agency (CWSA).
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicant must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Community Water and Sanitation Agency (CWSA) Recruitment 2022/2023
Community Water & Sanitation Agency, with support from Unicef is collaborating with the Asikuma Odoben Brakwa District Assembly to pilot some initiatives on six (6) small town piped water supply systems with the objective of making them robust, improve O& M efficiency and enhance sustainability.
One of the major aspects of the sustainability strengthening initiative is the engagement of two Water Services Cluster Managers (WSCMs), each of whom will take overall responsibility for managing one of the two clusters of water services in the AOB District.( see table below for the two clusters).
ENGAGEMENT OF TWO WATER SERVICES CLUSTER MANAGERS (WSCMs) BY THE ASIKUMA ODOBEN BRAKWA DISTRICT ASSEMBLY
GoG-UNICEF PILOT WATER SUPPLY SUSTAINABILITY STRENGTHENING INITIATIVE
Job Title: Water Services Cluster Managers
|Small towns in cluster 1||Small Towns in cluster 2|
|Brakwa-Kokosu Piped Water System||Breman-Bedum Piped Water System|
|Amanfopong Piped Water System||Breman-Baako Piped Water System|
|Jamra Piped Water System||Breman-Benin Piped Water System|
In line with the Water Supply Sustainability Strengthening Initiative, the Asikuma Odoben Brakwa District Assembly with technical support from the Central Regional Office of Community Water and Sanitation Agency (CWSA) desire to receive applications from qualified individuals or Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) for shortlisting and invitation to attend interview for the role of for Water Services Cluster Manager for selected piped schemes in the AOB District. SMEs will, however, be required to field/designate an individual for the management of the cluster of piped water services. Individuals or SMEs based in the Region will have added advantage.
The Water Services Cluster Manager will take overall responsibility for the successful management of the water services for a period of one year (as a demonstration).
For purposes of this one-year pilot, the WSCM will be entitled to a compensation of 10% of the Gross Revenue.
The Water Services Cluster Manager will not come with her/his own workers. The existing operational staff will work directly with her/his instructions/management. However, she/he will be free to appoint operational staff or re-align existing rules in consultation with the WSMT. She/he will work directly and remotely with the Operational Team to ensure that the piped water services run smoothly and performance targets are achieved. She/he may visit the piped water services in the cluster once or twice a month or as many times as may be practically and financially feasible.
The scope of work/job description for the Water Services Cluster Manager include (but not limited to) the following:
- Deliver safe, adequate and reliable/continuous water supply to the population
- Coordinate the activities of the Water Safety Team and implement relevant Water Safety Plans.
- Manage the Operating Staff to ensure efficient discharge of their duties (Refer to Section 10 of the ToR for Key Performance Indicators)
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records/data on the operation and maintenance management of the piped water service
- Submit data on key performance indicators to the District Assembly and CWSA on monthly basis
- Good governance (e.g. Separate Accounts rendering to the WSMT and the entire community)
- Adopt and track key Performance Indicators including:
- Operating Cost Coverage Ratio
- Revenue Collection Efficiency
- Savings accumulation and Investments
- Ensure timely deposits into the mandatory Accounts: Replacement Account, Operational Account and Sanitation Account. Deposits in the Replacement Account should be forwarded to the Pooled Capital Reserve Fund at the Regional level without delay (there could be a Standing Order with the Bank for the transmission of funds from the Replacement Account to the Pooled Capital Reserve Fund).
- Devise and implement strategies to increase water consumption by the population (e.g. with appropriate tariff setting and health/hygiene education)
- Devise and implement strategies to reduce indebtedness on the part of water vendors, institutional customers, and private connection owners
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the piped water services
- The Asikuma-Odoben-Brakwa District Assembly, therefore, invites eligible individuals and firms for the management of the water services under each cluster.
(NB. An individual or SME can only apply for one cluster).
Required Skills or Experience
The prospective Water Services Cluster Manager is required to meet the following qualification criteria:
- Must have at a minimum, Higher National Diploma or First Degree from a recognized institution in relevant fields e.g. Development Planning, Sociology, Business Management, Project Management, or WASH related Disciplines
- Have a demonstrable experience in working with the District Assembly and Community Leaders/Structures
- Have a demonstrable experience of setting up and managing Small and Medium Scale Business Enterprises
- Experience in Ghana’s WASH sector, particularly in the management of piped water supply will be a clear advantage
How to Apply
Interested individuals or SMEs should submit the following to the address below:
Cover letter or Application for engagement as Water Services Cluster Manager
A maximum of 3-page Proposal/Concept on:
How the Water Services Cluster Manager hopes to structure the entity/operations
Community engagement and customer relations
Cost Recovery and financial management and
A brief Plan of Operation
The curriculum vitae of the individual fielded for the position and
the Profile of the SME (if applicable)
The District Chief Executive P.O. Box 36 Asikuma Odoben Brakwa District Assembly Breman Asikuma. Tel: 0507360867 (District Coordinating Director, AOB), 0268811373 (Rosina, CWSA CR) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for Community Water and Sanitation Agency (CWSA) Recruitment 2022
Unfortunately, submission of application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on 2022 Community Water and Sanitation Agency recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
CWSA Recruitment Date
As at the time of this publication, the CWSA recruitment date for 2022 has not yet been announced. Once approval has been gotten for the 2022 CWSA recruitment, this post will be automatically updated.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2022 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the CWSA recruitment exercise.
- The Community Water and Sanitation Agency DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Community Water and Sanitation Agency Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Community Water and Sanitation Agency Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Community Water and Sanitation Agency Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.