COLANDEF Recruitment 2021/2022. COLANDEF invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for COLANDEF Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because COLANDEF is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Programme Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
A minimum qualification of a master’s degree in the social sciences but with particular interest in land governance and land policy, Development Planning and Policy, or similar fields.
• The ideal candidate should have at least five years work experience in development practice, land governance and project management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and curriculum vitae CV to:
Closing date: 08 January, 2021
- The COLANDEF DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for COLANDEF Recruitment 2021
To apply for the COLANDEF Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum COLANDEF Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.