The Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2021/2022… | Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Coca-Cola Beverages Africa recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2020/2021 Coca-Cola Beverages Africa recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2021/2022
1. Job Title: Real Time Amplification Manager
• Coordinates the production of a wide range of projects; acts as liaison between internal departments and outside vendors; develops project schedules and time frames; responsible for prioritizing assignments and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Individual contributor that is fully proficient in applying established standards; knowledge base acquired from several years of experience in particular areas; works independently; may coach other professionals
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
• The geographic scope for this role is West, Islands and Mid Africa (subject to change)
• The Real Time Amplification manager will develop the social media plans and manage the real-time amplification of the OU (operating unit) portfolio (calendar, content and media) at a country-level.
• Ensure that we have one presence, one voice and one calendar for our brands in all the various social media channels, that are connected to global strategies and guidelines as well as relevant to the OU.
• Be the main contact point for social media partners (FB, Twitter, Google..) at a country level.
• Work in close collaboration with PS to ensure the social media cycle (listen-speak-react-amplify) is being followed to enriched to deliver the right conversation at the right time to the right consumer/shopper.
• Establish a routine with the crisis management team in order to solve potential issues in social media in a timely manner.
• Lift and shift best practices from other OUs and global teams in how to establish an effective and efficient media social media plans. Implement a single way-of-approaching media and social within the OU.
• The Real Time Amplification manager will carry out duties individually while interacting regularly with the global IMX team, key players in the OU IMX team, OU Category Leaders, Creative Strategists and Brand Managers and the Franchise Marketing teams.
• The scope of role will be one country or multi-country/regional with flexibility to increase or decrease markets.
• Deep understanding of the evolved media landscape and e-commerce
• Expertise in working with different external partners (i.e.: agencies, production houses, media companies, influencers)
• Ability to work in Agile cross-functional teams
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors degree
Related Work Experience:
• Media Planning Strategy, social media (including content) and Real Time Experience (8-10 years)
• Experience working on agencies and technology vehicles is preferred
• Preference for experience developing non-conventional communication plans, with heavy focus on digital marketing and story doing
French and English are mandatory
• Social Media (MEDIA & CONTENT)
• Digital Marketing
• Consumer and Shopper engagement
• Real Time Amplification
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 06 March, 2021
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.