The City Cancer Challenge Foundation Recruitment 2023/2024… | City Cancer Challenge Foundation Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. City Cancer Challenge Foundation recruitment 2023 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming City Cancer Challenge Foundation Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for 2023/2024 City Cancer Challenge Foundation recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at City Cancer Challenge Foundation.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2023.
City Cancer Challenge Foundation Recruitment 2023/2024
1. Job Title: Data Coordinator Imaging
About City Cancer Challenge
City Cancer Challenge Foundation (C/Can) supports cities around the world as they work to improve access to equitable, quality cancer care.
C/Can leads a city-based partnership initiative that aims to improve access to quality cancer care in cities around the world by transforming the way stakeholders from the public and privates ectors collectively design, plan, and implement cancer solutions.
The approach is built on the core principle that cities can drive impact at national level by crafting data-drivensolutions with the support of a network of global, regional, and local partners that reflect an understanding of the unique local context.
C/Can waslaunched by the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) at the 2017 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos. It was established as a stand alone Swiss foundation in January 2023.
Summary of Position
• This consultant role aims at contributing to the delivery of successful projects in the area of imaging diagnostics strengthening in Kumasi, Ghana.
• As part of the implementation phase of C/Can projects, the consultant will support the local City Manager and takeover part of the irresponsibilities of data collection and activity coordination in the city to ensure the timely completion of deliverables by the imaging technical working group.
• This assignment is a great opportunity for a junior professional aiming to strengthen their understanding of data-driven decision making process and market research in healthcare set-ups.
• Full responsibility on PET/CT demand & supply analysis completion, via effort of data collection, cleaning, reconciliation and quality check, in order to comply with the requirements for data governance, data computing and output production.
• Coordination of the local execution of the SPECT operationalization in KATH, organizing and following-up the activities aiming at preparing the facilities and launching the operation.
• Coordination of theremote and in-city support of (IAEA and others, as needed) from C/Can Technical Assistance Team for SPECT operational plan and PET/CT demand& supply analysis.
The contract is full time for six months, starting on November 1st, 2023 until April 30th, 2023. A contract extension might be considered depending on the progress of the project.
The consultant is expected to demonstrate:
• Ease to work with quantitative data
• Analytical mindset and attention to detail
• Hands-attitude for data collection in challenging context
• Problem-solver to bridge data availability gaps
• Data presentation skills
• Project coordination and stakeholder follow-up skills
• Rig orous sense of organization to meet deadlines
• Relationship building skills
• Understanding of local healthcare system is a plus
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates may submit their application, including a Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to:
Please ensure that they are sent as PDF documents with the titles “your name cover letter” and “your name CV”. Please put “C/Can Data CoordinatorImaging” in the email subject line. Applications will be received until a suitable candidate is identified.
Closing Date: 12 November, 2023
- City Cancer Challenge Foundation DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for City Cancer Challenge Foundation Recruitment 2023
To apply for the City Cancer Challenge Foundation Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum City Cancer Challenge Foundation Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.