Are you a student looking for Scholarships or funds to carry on your educational needs? If yes, the Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme is available for various course levels and the scholarship is offered by different universities and colleges.
The Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme and grants are for both local and international students. So interested students should start now and search for the courses that suit them.
Applications for the Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme are now open. Just take your time and go through this post, as this article has arranged every detail you need and listed the top Nursing scholarships for national and international students.
- Standford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- $4000 Union Plus Scholarship Program 2023
- 15 Undergraduate Scholarships
- List of Cyprus Scholarships for International Students in 2023
How to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme
Here are some brief descriptions of the top Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme.
The Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program for international students is open for application by outstanding students to study in China for the new academic session. The program is Chinese Government-funded support established by the Chinese Ministry of education (MOE) in support for Chinese universities to recruit outstanding full-time masters and doctoral international students for graduate studies in China.
The Chinese University Program offers a fully-funded scholarship covering tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance and can be taken in any university/higher institution of learning in China.
Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme 2023-2023 (Fully Funded) is available to undertake Masters level programs at China Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Tuition waiver
- medical insurance
- CNY700/month for master’s students, CNY 1000/month for doctoral students (2023 rate)
- entrepreneurial startups opportunity
- beneficiaries can also apply for permanent residence
To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese indigenes and mentally and physically sound to proceed with postgraduate studies.
- Applicants for must not be registered student in a Chinese university at the time of application; or be a graduate of a Chinese university for more than one year.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have obtained a bachelor’s certificate or its equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China and must be under 35 years of age by 1st September, of the referenced year.
- Doctoral studies applicants must have obtained a master’s degree (equivalent to a master’s degree in China) and must be below the age of 40 by September 1st.
- Applicants are to note that the Master’s Degree program will take 2-3 academic years to complete while the Doctoral Degree Programs will take 3-4 years to complete.
- Meet other eligibility conditions as set by universities for admission purposes.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarships can apply online as follows;
- You are required to refer to your choice Chinese university in this list for specific instructions on how to apply and deadlines.
- Then you can fill and submit the online application form for the Chinese Government scholarship at the official scholarship application page
Application Deadline: Varies (Dependent on Schools)