Chick-Fil-A Scholarship Application and Eligibility Requirement
Every year, Chick-Fil-A Scholarship provides restaurant Team Members across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico the chance to apply for college scholarships through the Remarkable Futures Scholarships initiative. And thing year it isn’t any different. If you are looking for information on Chick-fil-A, then you’re in the right place.
What Scholarships Does Chick-fil-A Offer?
Chick-fil-A is an Outstanding Futures initiative that provides two types of scholarships. Part-time and full-time staffs at locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, and Canada can partake. The first is the True Inspiration Scholarship.
Employees who get this top award would get $25,000 toward their college education. On the other hand, award is the Leadership Scholarship, worth $1,000 or $2,500.
The Awards would cover tuition, fees, books, and other school related costs. The both scholarships are based on a applicants’ display of care and service for others that year. Scholarships are applied open, so employees don’t have to foot the bill then wait for repayment!
Requirements to Receive The Scholarship
1. Your superior (Operator, Interim Manager, or Executive General Manager) must nominate you
2. To apply, you should be employed with Chick-fil-A as at the time of application and when the scholarship is given, there is no minimum length of employment for eligibility
3. Your transcript should show a grade point average of 2.5 or even higher
4. To apply, you will have to show financial need
5. Another important requirement is, you must be a postsecondary undergraduate or graduate student. So in a situation where you’re in high school, you can either be dual-enrolled or plan to register full-time in college for the coming year.
6. You have done community service (or other ways you have made a positive impact) in the last 12 months
What kinds of Degrees are Eligible for Scholarships?
Scholarship funds go towards tuition at recognized two-or-four year colleges or universities. Online programs and vocational/technical schools also qualify. Furthermore, staffs can choose to study whichever topic they wish!
How to Get Started at Chick-fil-A
1. When you get to the Chick-fil-A’s website, move to the Careers page to start your search. A tab to browse restaurant positions will be available. You can insert your location to see which stores close for hiring.
2. The moment you choose a store, you can see the open positions. After that, you will then have access to a pretty standard job application. In this section, you can upload some of your credential like your resume, educational background, and info about yourself.
3. The next step is to get hired! The moment you have a job at Chick-fil-A, you are qualified for its tuition discounts at Scholarship America.
4. If you are interested in applying for the Outstanding Futures scholarships, keep in mind their assessment criteria. Being friendly, helpful, and hardworking in and outside of the restaurant is crucial for concern
5. After you’re through talking to your manager, you are ready to apply. The application cycle starts in August and the selection of winners happens in October. You’ll have to fill out one application for the two of the True Inspiration and Leadership scholarships.