Centre for Local Governance Advocacy Recruitment 2023/2024. Centre for Local Governance Advocacy invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Centre for Local Governance Advocacy Recruitment 2023.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Centre for Local Governance Advocacy is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Include:
- Job Title: Project Coordinator
- Job Title: Recycling Manager
- Job Title: Finance Officer
- Job Title: Operations Manager
- Job Title: Production Manager
- Job Title:
Qualification Required & Experience
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or post-graduate degree
How to Apply
Interested applicants should not be more than 35 years and resident in Accra. Also must sent application letters with CVs to be submitted to the CLGA through the following emails
and Copy email@example.com
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31st January 2023 at 5 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
- The Centre for Local Governance Advocacy DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Centre for Local Governance Advocacy Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Centre for Local Governance Advocacy Recruitment Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Centre for Local Governance Advocacy Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.