Central University Recruitment 2021/2022. Central University invites interested applicants from suitably qualified candidates for Central University Recruitment 2021.
IF you are a Ghanaian or you live in Ghana, this an opportunity for you to get recruited. because Central University is currently Recruiting new workers.
Available Positions Includes:
- Job Title: Fundraising and Partnership Engagement Officer
- Job Title: Budget Officer
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants seeking appointment must have:
• Second Degree in Accounting/Finance from a reputable institution
• Possession of part two (2) of any of the Professional Chartered Accounting Programmes (ICAG, CIMA, ACCA, etc) will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience in an accounting or budgetary position with a reputable institution
Essential Skills, knowledge and Abilities:
• proficient in spreadsheets and financial modeling
• ability to initiate and follow through with work and meet deadlines with minimum supervision
• good interpersonal, communication, organizational and administrative skills
• a high of level of numeracy, data analysis, eye for details and report writing skills
How to Apply
Interested persons with the requisite qualification(s) and related work experience should submit:
• Employment form (can be obtained either by downloading from www.central.edu.gh or from the Human Resources Directorate, Miotso Campus
• Application Letter
• Photocopies of academic and professional certificate
• Curriculum vitae with names and addresses of three (3) referees
• A 2-page statement indicating how one intends to use the period in office to address relevant issues to ensure that the University achieves its vision and mission
The Director, Human Resources
For further enquiries, please call 0303-318580/ 0302-935687/ 0289-35687/0289-546164/5
Closing Date: 04 March, 2021
- The Central University DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Central University Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Central University Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Central University Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.