The Central University College Admission Form 2021/2022 released online | CUC Admission form for Undergraduate and postgraduate has been released for 2021/2022 Academic Session, check details below to Apply.
The Admission Management of the Central University College (CUC) has released the Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic year online.
Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for Central University College 2021/2022 admission.
Central University College Admission Form 2021/2022
There are various programs available at the Central University College and therefore the admission application forms are released in different Categorizes for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students. Below is the available programme Admission Form:
Central University College Online Application
Applicants may also apply online by clicking http://online.central.edu.gh to buy an E-voucher for GH100.00 (for Ghanaian applicants) or the cedi equivalent of US 100.00 (for foreign applicants) at Ecobank branches. Use the PIN and SERIAL NUMBER on the E-voucher to apply online at apply.central.edu.gh. VISA branded cards and MTN Mobile Money can also be used to purchase E-vouchers online.
APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO
- Upload their 2 passport size photographs, certificates/ Results slips
All Online applicants are required to present original copies of their supporting documents to the Admissions office before semester registration will be allowed.
Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
How To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
- Paper Application forms can be obtained for GHC100.00 (Undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) for Ghanaian applicants) and the cedi equivalent of USD 100.00 (Undergraduate and Graduate) (for foreign applicants) through the following:
- By Banker’s Draft (in favour of Central University) from the Finance Office at the Mataheko and Kumasi campuses of the university, or from the permanent campus at Miotso, off the Accra-Aflao Road.
- Ecobank, Zenith Bank and GCB Bank branches nationwide and from the 170 Ghana post office branches across the country.
- Undergraduate application forms may also be downloaded HERE and completed. Applicants would have to pay GHC 100 for Ghanaian (undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) (for Ghanaian applicants) or cedi equivalent of USD100 for foreign applicants, paid at the time of submission. Graduate application form can be downloaded HERE
An applicant must submit the following at the time of application directly to the University:
- A completed Application Form
- An official Results Slip/Certificate
- Transcripts from previous Universities (where applicable). Such transcripts should be sent directly to the Admissions Officer. It is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange for transcript(s) and /or transfer form to be mailed and to ensure that they arrive promptly. Hand delivered transcript(s) are not acceptable.
The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted to:
CUC Admission Requirements
|2||B||Very Good||B2||2-Very Good|
Applicants with WASSCE must obtain a minimum of six credit passes (C6) in six subjects (3 core and 3 elective subjects respectively).
A minimum aggregate score of 24. Applicants must obtain at least a D (4) in six subjects.
GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels
Applicants with ´O´ or ´A´ Levels must have Grade 6 or better in five (5) ´O´ level subjects including English, Math and a Science / Arts subject. In addition, they must have passes in 3 subjects, one of the passes should be Grade D or better at the ´A´ Levels.
IMPORTANT: This page is updated when any Central University College Admission Form is opened for application, so you are advised to Bookmark and visit this page regularly to ascertain if your programme application form of choice is out for the 2021/2022 academic year. The Admission Letters would be given at the end of the Application exercise to show that You have been offered admission into this University.
If this post is helpful an you know that it can help others, please share it through share button below.