The Central Region Development Commission (CEDECOM) Recruitment 2021/2022… | CEDECOM Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Central Region Development Commission (CEDECOM) recruitment 2021 application form, Closing date, requirements and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Central Region Development Commission (CEDECOM) Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start. This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Central Region Development Commission CEDECOM recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Central Region Development Commission (CEDECOM).
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be: Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2020.
- 1 Central Region Development Commission (CEDECOM) Recruitment 2021/2022
Central Region Development Commission (CEDECOM) Recruitment 2021/2022
- CEDECOM exists to promote the sustainable development of the Central Region through partnership with the Private Sector and Development Partners, Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) as well as Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies (MMDAs) for Agriculture, Natural Resource and Rural Development, Investment Promotion and Enterprise Development, Integrated Tourism Development, Communication and Information Management.
Leading Regional Development Partner.
To enhance the socio-economic well being of the people of the Central Region by creating an enabling environment and partnering with the private sector, Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), MMDAs and Development Partners for sustainable development.
How to Apply for Central Region Development Commission (CEDECOM) Recruitment 2021
Unfortunately, submission of the application is closed. However, applicants are to check back for updates on the 2020 Central Region Development Commission recruitment on this platform or visit the recruitment portal below.
Central Region Development Commission Recruitment Deadline
As at the time of this publication, they have not yet announced the CEDECOM recruitment date for 2020. Once approval has been gotten for the 2020 CEDECOM recruitment, it will automatically update this post.
For the meantime, disregard every alleged recruitment dates and exercise published by any website. We can assure you that very soon the GCCA recruitment for 2020 will commence. So bookmark this page to stay up to date with the CEDECOM recruitment exercise.
- Central Region Development Commission DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Central Region Development Commission Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Central Region Development Commission Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Central Region Development Commission Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.