The Cavendish University Lusaka (CUL) Online Application Form 2021/2022 released online | CUL Online Application Form for Undergraduate and postgraduate has been released for 2021/2022 Academic Session, check details below to Apply.
The Admission Management of the Cavendish University Lusaka (CUL) has released the Online Application Form for 2021/2022 Academic year online.
Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for Cavendish University Lusaka 2021/2022 admission.
How to Apply Cavendish University Lusaka Online Application Forms
To get the application forms, you need to Visit the Cavendish University Lusaka, CUL admission portal with valid email address, documents in pdf format and personal details
Click the Link below that access you to admission form portal:
ZAMBIAN OPEN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- You need to first visit the Cavendish University Lusaka admission portal through the link given below
- When applying please make sure that you attach copies of your educational certificates, transcripts and any other relevent information.
- You can also download the application form below.
- To apply for any programme of study, after downloading the applicable form below, complete it in Block Letters and them email it to the address indicated in the the application form.
- A non-refundable fee is chargeable during the application.
- The application fee is indicated on the application form.
- No application is valid unless I have paid the appropriate application fee. Application forms can be accessed through an online application or downloaded below.
- Further information is indicated on the application form
Cavendish University Lusaka, CUL Application Procedure
Cavendish University Lusaka, CUL offers courses at the undergraduate level. Prospective students should apply by filling the application forms before the deadline date as it is communicated by the Admissions office. Late applications are only accepted if the program space allows. These should be received not later than two weeks after the start of the appropriate semester; OR not later than a week after the beginning of a session.
Once you submit your form, you must pay the application fee for your form to be processed. Otherwise, it will not be processed.