The CUZ Courses/ Short Courses and Distance Learning courses are published online. All Students who expected to study at Cavendish University Lusaka in Zambia should check the courses offered.
The Management of the Cavendish University Lusaka (CUZ) has released Undergraduate / Postgraduate Courses/ Short Courses of the Institution online.
Courses vary based on the Application You made. The courses are diversified based on Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes.
Every concerned student should endeavor to check the entry requirement, so as to be sure of the exact requirement.
What are the List of Courses Offered at CUZ?
Here is all Courses / Programmes of Cavendish University Lusaka for Undergraduate and Postgraduate:
1. Bachelor of Arts- Banking and Finance – BA BF
2. Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA
3. Bachelor of Science Project Management- BScPM
4. Bachelor of Arts – Economics – BAEcon
5. Bachelor of Arts Purchasing and Supply – BA PS
6. Bachelor of Science in Computing – BSc. Comp
7. Bachelor of Accounting – BAC
8. Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies
9. Bachelor of Mass Communication and Public Relations
10. Bachelor of Education
11. Bachelor of Social Work – BSW
12. Bachelor of Laws – LLB
13. Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB)
14. Bachelor of Nursing and Midwifery Sciences (B.N.Mw. Sc)
15. Bachelor of Clinical Sciences (B.C. Sc)
In some cases, Cavendish University Lusaka programmes are based on your Application Details for the institution.
Though, In most cases, it is based on the CUZ Placement. Please do well to check the general requirements before applying for Admissions.
Cavendish University Lusaka Fee
Students pay Most Institutions’ School fees via the Student Portal, this may not be the case in this particular institution.
Check the link to the student portal of the University below and make the school fees payment. Though, In most cases, the fee is based on the programme of study You choose.
Recommended: Cavendish University Lusaka Application Form
What are the Entry Requirements for CUZ?
Here are the admission requirements for Cavendish University Zambia:
1. Bachelor’s Degree Programmes needs Full grade twelve certificate with 5 credits or better, including Mathematics and English. Alternatively, an equivalent certified qualification at an equivalent standard.
2. Postgraduate Diploma needs a Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the program or an equivalent certified qualification at an equivalent standard.
3. For masters program, a Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the program or an equivalent certified qualification at an equivalent standard is needed.
These are the general admission requirements for Cavendish University Zambia.
Specific programs and schools within the university may have additional or specialized requirements, so it’s essential to verify the specific requirements for the program you are interested in before applying.
At Cavendish University Zambia, where a wide variety of courses are available, enjoy your academic journey. Make sure you meet the requirements for the program you’ve chosen in order to succeed!