The Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2022/2023… | Catholic Relief Services Recruitment Portal is now open for new recruitment. Catholic Relief Services recruitment 2022 application form, Closing date, requirements, and guidelines for free here.
Are you a Ghanaian who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited in the upcoming Catholic Relief Services Recruitment and yet you are still not sure on how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
They invited applications from a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the 2022/2023 Catholic Relief Services recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Catholic Relief Services.
Therefore, all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2022/2023
1. Job Title: Technical Director – Integrated Community Resilience (RING II)
As the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States, CRS carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through integrated programming in emergency response, health, agriculture/livelihoods, education, peacebuilding and more. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
- Reports to: Head of Programming (Dotted line to RING II CoP)
- Department: Programming/Health
- Salary Grade: 11
- Location: Tamale, NR
The Technical Director (Senior Program Manager) for the recently released USAID-funded Resilience in Northern Ghana – Health Strengthening (RING II) Activity will coordinate and provide technical assistance and training to support the Government of Ghana to achieve its stated health, agriculture, and nutrition goals, with a focus on increasing demand for improved agriculture, nutrition, and health practices and services in communities throughout Northern Ghana.
In this leadership role, the RING II Technical Director will design technical strategies, approaches, research methodologies and tools, and will provide overall management to the team that provides specialized technical expertise to support country operations. The Technical Director will be responsible for the overall quality of programmatic implementation to serve the poor and vulnerable, ensuring project results are achieved on time and on budget, including strategies for phase out and sustainability. As a senior leader, the Technical Director will proactively manage security and mitigate security risks.
Roles and Key Responsibilities
- Determines strategies and priorities for RING II’s technical work in conjunction with the technical advisors/leads, partners, and in-country teams in collaboration with appropriate USAID staff.
- Provides technical oversight of and encourages innovation and technical excellence in all program activities for program quality, program management, representation, and human resources.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to the consortium lead as well as representing CRS to USAID, public, private and non-government stakeholders.
- Ensures with the COP and DCOP that specialized technical expertise is appropriately utilized in specific country situations and that learnings from country work are appropriately reflected in the work of the technical advisors. Draws on the knowledge and skills of the country and regional teams as appropriate to participate in technical work.
- Ensures that technical frameworks, tools, and lessons are made widely available and that lessons learned are shared within and outside the program, as well as providing strategic guidance to the documentation and dissemination or project results
- Coordinate relationships with consortium partners on the RING II SMT to ensure integration, implementation, and collaboration of system processes and tools essential to project success.
- Effectively manage talent and supervise Technical Leads. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching and mentoring. Strategically tailor development plans and complete performance assessments for direct reports. Oversee the development of staffing plans and recruitment process of senior staff.
Supervisory Responsibilities: RING II Technical Team- direct supervision of 3 Technical Advisers
Key Working Relationships
- Internal: CRS Head of Programming, Country Representative, RING II Chief of Party, RING II technical team and DCoP, CRS RTAs/STAs
- External: National, regional, and district level government institutions, local partners, and private sector
Required Skills or Experience
- Master’s degree in public health or related field or equivalent experience. A PhD is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing large scale and complex development projects with extensive field operations, preferably focusing on social & behavior change, health, and nutrition
- Proven track record of successful USG funded program management, including management of multi-activity projects, complicated logistics and subcontractors/partners for service delivery
- Experience in strengthening health service delivery systems and public health in Ghana
- Proven track record that demonstrates leadership skills, project management, budget and resource management experience, and client relationship management capability.
- Knowledge of CRS Partnership strategy and Partner management experience an advantage.
Required Languages – English
Travel – Must be willing and able to travel up to 30% to remote areas in Northern Ghana
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven leadership and ability to build and motivate diverse and talented teams
- Proven experience in building and maintaining institutional linkages
- Ability to work to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Excellent organization, planning and analytical skills; detail oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management
- Strong report writing skills and knowledge in budget management and project management.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
- These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
How To Apply
To apply for this position – Please access this link: https://bit.ly/37ARlNC full details of the job and the application process. Submit your application by 5pm, on 17th August 2022.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
*This position is contingent upon award of the funding opportunity CRS winning the project and the USAID’s approval of a KP candidacy.
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women are highly encouraged to apply. CRS’ emphasis on family values supports benefits, including maternity and paternity leave, policies that promote exclusive breastfeeding, the availability of a baby room at the office, and flexible working hours where possible.
**Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation
- Catholic Relief Services DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We advise that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more questions and further information pertaining to this recruitment, get in touch with us at the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Catholic Relief Services Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Catholic Relief Services Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.