The Cargill Recruitment 2022/2023… Cargill Recruitment advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Cargill Recruitment invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Cargill Recruitment Portal is where all their new job recruitment is carried out online.
Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth with no criminal record. Possess a first Degree, not below a Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field. … Age of 21 and not more than 35 years by 31st December 2022.
Get the Cargill Recruitment recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Cargill Recruitment 2022
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Cargill Recruitment Recruitment 2022
1. Job Title: BOSC Plant Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights, and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Bosc plant Analyst will provide timely and relevant financial reports and insight by acting as the finance business partner to both the management and operational teams of the plant. In this role, you will work closely with different stakeholders to ensure results are timely, qualitative, analyzed, and understood. You will provide continuous improvement of financial reporting best practices.
- Provide finance business partner for the local site management team by understanding and supporting the local business challenges, risks and strategies.
- Manage cost accounting and controlling processes and analyze the monthly manufacturing cost and plant performance.
- Control and analyze the monthly stock valuation and yield process prepared by the operations analyst.
- Control the flow of goods and communicate the outcomes of the production process to relevant stakeholders.
- Control all deliveries and ensure receipt of raw materials are invoiced, received, weighing checks performed, procedures around product control functioning and all reclassifications of stocks are reviewed.
- Foster continuous improvement in the finance team, challenging status quo and play a leading role in increasing effectiveness and efficiency of our wider finance team.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) reporting
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA, CA) -Qualified or partly Qualified
- Experience working with enterprise resource planning tools
- Experience working with activity-based costing
- Experience in assets& project accounting
- Experience in planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Cost accounting and controlling processes experience
- Experience with variance analysis statistical tools
We provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salaries and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 25th September 2022
Few things to know before Apply for Cargill Job Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Cargill Recruitment Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Cargill Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.