The CARE Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022… | CARE Ghana invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CARE Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? CARE Ghana is Recruiting new workers.
CARE Ghana recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at CARE Ghana.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: IT Coordinator
CARE is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. Our mission around the world is to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice.
Our Core Values describe who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
We believe in urgent action, innovation, and the necessity of transformation – within the world and our own organization.
We are accountable to the people and partners we humbly serve, transparently sharing our results, stories and lessons.
We know that by embracing differences, actively including a variety of voices, and joining together we can solve the world’s most complex problems.
We believe in the equal value of every human being and the importance of respecting and honoring each individual; we know that change happens through people.
We challenge ourselves to the highest levels of learning and performance, tapping the best of human spirit to create impact.
Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere (CARE), Inc. doing business as CARE International in Ghana is seeking a dynamic, bold and creative problem-solver to oversee our Information Technology (IT) systems.
The IT Coordinator candidate we seek will bring passion and initiative to her/his role and contribute to the achievement of CARE’s vision, mission and strategic goals for Ghana.
We offer an inclusive and energetic work environment with opportunities to thrive and grow through initiative and participation in our local, regional and international networks. We are committed to advancing gender equality and diversity in the workplace and to growing our pool of young talent.
The successful candidate will manage CARE International in Ghana’s IT systems working in close collaboration with the CARE USA Digital Team to ensure the development and use of IT resources in the Country Office (CO) is aligned to organizational policies and strategies. The incumbent will:
- Institute / standardize protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
- Advise management on the most suitable IT choices for operational efficiency and effective programme delivery
- On-board, train and refresh staff members to maximize safe use of IT resources
- Act as the link between end users and higher-level support
- Install and configure software and hardware (computers, printers, VOIP, servers, etc.)
- Monitor system and network performance and security
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Perform maintenance activities (e.g., backups)
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
Required Skills or Experience
- Solid knowledge of IT systems, networks and applications
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 apps and environment
- Proven experience as IT coordinator or similar role
- Experience in network management and remote help desk support
- Prior experience in an international organization a plus
- Strong client-centred communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities and attention to details
- Ability to keep abreast with IT sector developments and apply learning to improve systems and operations
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and translate ideas into action
- Strong sense of integrity and commitment to excellence
- BSc/BA in information technology or computer science is preferred.
- We will consider years of practical experience in lieu of a degree.
- Certification (CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CCNA, MSCE or similar) is a plus
How To Apply
Submit your application (CV and cover letter) via email to email@example.com with “IT Coordinator Application” in the subject line.
- Submission deadline is Tuesday, 09 March 2021.
- Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CARE has zero tolerance for fraud and corruption. We DO NOT collect fees or request financial information from job applicants at any stage of the recruitment process. If you are asked for payment or experience any irregularities during this process, please report your concerns anonymously via https://secure.ethicspoint.eu/domain/media/en/gui/100612/index.html.
- The CARE Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for CARE Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the CARE Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum CARE Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.