The CARE Ghana Recruitment 2021/2022… | CARE Ghana invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CARE Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Are you a Ghanaian or Based in Ghana and you have been looking for an opportunity to get recruited? CARE Ghana is Recruiting new workers.
CARE Ghana recruitment has begun to recruit new employees, Therefore interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at CARE Ghana.
Available Positions Include:
1. Job Title: Assistant Country Director
We are seeking a motivated and innovative individual to assume the short-term role (6 months) of Assistant Country Director, Program Support (ACD-PS). The person in this role will be a member of the Country Office Senior Management Team (SMT) reporting directly to the Country Director.
What will you be doing?
• In this role, you will work in close collaboration with the Regional Management Unit, the Shared Service Center, and CARE USA Finance.
• You will be responsible for strategic business planning and analysis, and oversight of all financial and administrative operations in CARE Ghana, while building capacity within the Country Office.
• You will provide leadership and direction to diverse teams and ensures strong internal but cohesive controls and optimal operational efficiency for timely and quality program delivery.
Some of your Responsibilities:
• Financial, Budget, and Award Management
• Administration and Logistics
• Human Resource and People management
• Provide support in the recruitment of a Program Support Director
• Participate in strategic discussions about the Country Office’s 2030 strategy
• What you need to be successful in this role:
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent with proven knowledge of financial and accounting practices and procedures.
• Membership in one or more relevant and recognized professional bodies – ACCA, CIMA, IBAM, etc.
• Experience with online enterprise resource planning tools and systems such as PeopleSoft and BudgetMate, or similar tools
• At least 5 years of previous experience with CARE or a similar organization in the role of Finance Controller, Head of Finance, Program Support Director or ACD, Program Support
• Excellent knowledge of CARE’s financial management systems and processes, budgeting planning, and other program support functions
• Proven experience with compliance and risk management and knowledge of the rules and regulations of diverse donors (USAID, EU, DFID, UN, etc.)
• Demonstrable success in building and managing diverse teams in a high-pressure environment
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 24 April, 2021
- The CARE Ghana DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
CAUTION: Candidates who wants to Apply for this Recruitment should be very sensitive and careful, We hereby Advice that Candidates should visit the Recruitment PORTAL or WEBSITE and follow the Steps outlined for Application. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent proving to get you Recruited Please take Note.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us on the Comment Space Below.
Few things to know before Apply for CARE Ghana Recruitment 2021
To apply for the CARE Ghana Recruitment Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum CARE Ghana Recruitment Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.